Soul Eater

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Soul Eater

K, so, I'm one of the peeps who hasn't watched it yet, been kinda holding out.

So, WHEN DOES THE FUNI DUB COME OUT?!

I'm tempted to just go ahead and watch the subs. I guess I'll go for Rumbel's then AllHailExcalibur. What groups are recommended beyond that? Like, episodes 31+?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
FUNi grabbed it at Christmas time... since it's a hawt title, it might be out before the year is over... as they already are about to show the Evangelion dub :confused:

I have yet to watch this too... if FUNi gets this done before Christmas, and puts it in boxsets, not singles, since 50 episode series in singles would suck... I probably will pick it up...

looking at this thread makes me happy. For I now know I am not the only one who buys dubbed anime of series I really like.

katawe

I've heard it's coming out this fall, but I heard that a long time ago and things may have changed...
*makes hopeful puppy-dog face at FUNi*
...I really should get around to watching the last four episodes.

Eka

Soul Eater was also awesome (even though the last episode was somewhat... cheesy. ^^;; )
I saw the trailer for FUNimation. To be honest, I'm scared of the dubbing. xDD Mainly because I just know that they'll find some way to severely mess up Shinigami-sama's voice.
And when you mess with Shinigami-sama, there's no going back. XD

Nexus_Schwarz

Usually has stupid ideas
Soul Eater's anime is awesome...until 35 onwards. Read the manga too, it's really good and goes past the anime as well as not jumping ship like they did at the end.

Tadashi had subbed up to 32, but was hammered by Funi to stop. I have all of his and they're not anywhere else so I can't really help you there.

It'll come out in 2010, they started putting (stupid) subs on their stream site, and the trailer... I can't explain it, but wait until the end, because you'll hear Soul's voice.

It'll floor you. (And Shinigami is voiced by John Swasey, who's really good from ADV.)