Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
OH MATZE PROGRESS

Progress? Progress is that I started an occupational retraining because I can´t do my old job anymore and that I´m unable to chain over the week (remember, I CAN´T chain that 3 Pokémons at night because of WHERE they are...). Oh, and that I couldn´t find any Trapinch in over 5 hours....

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Progress? Progress is that I started an occupational retraining because I can´t do my old job anymore and that I´m unable to chain over the week (remember, I CAN´T chain that 3 Pokémons at night because of WHERE they are...). Oh, and that I couldn´t find any Trapinch in over 5 hours....

any questions?

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Sorry, but that´s how it is; I can´t chain them right now...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
any questions?
W-what happened to your old job?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade has a broken bone in his foot. He had hoped it was only a sprain too....

The next two weeks are going to be just wonderful....

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
There was a fire a couple blocks from me. One student died, and one is being treated for serious burns.

This is the second student death in 2 weeks...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
There was a fire a couple blocks from me. One student died, and one is being treated for serious burns.

This is the second student death in 2 weeks...

Currently resisting urge to make a joke that goes somewhere along the lines of, "Looks like the incendiary round missed." That would be a horrible joke to make though, so I won't.

swordsworn

Ninja Apocalypse
And that just went too far.

Good bye.

blade was going to apologize on facebook, but apparently you unfriended me so I'll just use the account I never use. Feel free to ban this one too, as I can't see you being happy about me getting around the ban, but I enjoy you guys company enough (yes even yours Greg) to warrant a direct apology rather than trying to go through another person on facebook and skype.

I apologize if I offended you Greg. In hindsight that may have been a bit over the line even for me. Then over the line again. I broke my foot recently, and I was kinda taking it out on you by being a dick. Sorry about that.

Not going to apologize for my twisted and fucked up sense of humor, though. I probably should tone that down around certain people though, especially in real life, I had forgotten how some people don't like that sort of thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.