Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Hmm, unlocking everything would be a pain since it's in Japanese though, I should probably download a 100% save and load it onto a memory card.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It's convenient having the ability to just download a save and put it on a memory card in less than a minute. Means I don't have to waste time unlocking shit I want but don't have enough time to get.

Only really worth it for multiplayer games, doing it on a single player game with a story just ruins the enjoyment of the game.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Humanity got nearly wiped out by giants that seem to exist only to devour humans.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Humanity made a giant fortress larger than the giants, and were able to live in peace for many years.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Wanna see the official video~? (And yeah, I like this song too)

Sadly, there´s no complete english-subbed version out there yet (not even for the touhou video version...)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Then giants different than the rest showed up and were able to open a whole
Wanna see the official video~? (And yeah, I like this song too)

Eh, I prefer the other guys voice, he sounds like a Japanese version of Eminem.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Then giants different than the rest showed up and were able to open a whole

Eh, I prefer the other guys voice, he sounds like a Japanese version of Eminem.

Other guy....? *plays your version* Oh, the version I have is the Touhou video with the Hannya voice o.o"

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Other guy....? *plays your version* Oh, the version I have is the Touhou video with the Hannya voice o.o"

Yeah, I found it on youtube then found his Nico account. He has an album that I downloaded and have been listening to on repeat.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also, his version actually references the Touhou characters by name. I clearly heard him say "Marissa" during the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.