Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
http://2chmatome.jp/597810/

You all should download it just to see how fucking terrible it is.

Still frames. Reused still frames. Still frame opening. Black-screen with white scrolling text ending. Fucking rotoscoping animation. One series I was looking forward to watching. Seriously wtf.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I really like the second game, and the first episode was pretty good.
I don't remember how far I got into the second game. I skipped through the first ep without watching it and it covers stuff I've been through in the game. I'll properly watch it later, as I have homework. ;v;

All I remember is a bug boss, but I think that was the part I got stuck on in the first game.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I don't remember how far I got into the second game. I skipped through the first ep without watching it and it covers stuff I've been through in the game. I'll properly watch it later, as I have homework. ;v;

All I remember is a bug boss, but I think that was the part I got stuck on in the first game.
The first episode changes a few things from the game, so I'd watch it all the way through if you can. One of the major differences is they don't meet Joe before the fight with the thing.... (Forgot it's name)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
The first episode changes a few things from the game, so I'd watch it all the way through if you can. One of the major differences is they don't meet Joe before the fight with the thing.... (Forgot it's name)
Yeah, I will watch it all the way through. I was just impatient this morning and wanted to see to what point they get to in the first ep.

Just have to do homework first.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade finished the KHR manga.

Pretty good ending. The last arc was pretty damn good too.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Also, I'll be cosplaying Iemitsu (Tsuna's father) for Otakon this summer. I have a friend who's cosplaying Basil, so I'll get to boss them around.

Being in character is fun.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Okay, watching Devil Survivor... AND OMG?! I JUST REALIZED THE PROTAGONIST'S VOICE ACTOR?! AND I'M KIND OF REALLY HAPPY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.