Simple question

burncycle

Simple question

hm..excuse me guys i visited your tracker and the web site of geo rockman (http://www.georockman.net) and i didn't find any info about tiem releases..so my question was..when u release ryuusei rockman episodes? i dont want precisely days but..just a answer like for exemple: 1 episode each monday's week or each month 1 episode..Thanks

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
well it kinda varies XD if you check out our release area you will see that it can be somewhat random ^^

You can always see how things are going:
here with the status reports

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
As Vande said, they are random days/times.

We are not a speed group, so we never release things on a schedule.

Sometimes, we do go on "marathons" of things and release one episode of something a day, but the afterwards, we usually take a short break :p

We are hoping to release alot more Ryuusei no Rockman soon, so be on the look out :D

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
The thing with RnR is that we get translations in batches. They all end up timed around the same time then, but then we get to the typesetting, effecting, and QC stages.

I take care of all of those last few, and as it's a single guy doing it without a lot of time, it gets bunched up. Last night, I did those for episodes 22, 23, 24, and 25, and I hadn't done anything for like a week and a half.

RnR completely depends on how much time I personally have, as it's my pet project. ^_^