Shit, we've been suiton'd

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Completely off-topic, but I just noticed this thread is the 11,000th thread.

Random, but if they are suiton points, shouldn't suiton have an infinite ammount of them?

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
megumi;85985 said:

Random, but if they are suiton points, shouldn't suiton have an infinite amount of them?

I meant "leaving the points he awarded to himself" in the negatives. And alright, /me revokes an infinite number of points from suiton, leaving him (her?) with whatever fraction of his infinity I didn't take, which expands to fill the container.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Doesn't that mean he still has the same number of points compared to before you revoked "an infinite number of points"?

And taking a couple steps back, if you took an infinite number of points from a pool of infinite number of points, doesn't that leave him with zero points, not "whatever fraction of his infinity"?

suiton

Banned
Makoto;85963 said:
It is impossible to scare away suiton... everyone's tried.

Define 'everyone' in this situation. I'm sure that there's some site/fansub group that you follow where I have never been to. Though, that's kind of hard as I've been to many places. :rolleyes:

megumi;85985 said:

Random, but if they are suiton points, shouldn't suiton have an infinite ammount of them?

Exactly. :)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Whoa, for a second there I thought the topic tile was 'Shit, we've been sued'. I was panicking all over nothing. <_<

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
megumi;85987 said:
Doesn't that mean he still has the same number of points compared to before you revoked "an infinite number of points"?

And taking a couple steps back, if you took an infinite number of points from a pool of infinite number of points, doesn't that leave him with zero points, not "whatever fraction of his infinity"?

Well, no, infinity minus infinity is not always zero. You need to be talking about the same infinity, and in this case, infinity is not well defined and therefore each infinite quantity is not equal to the others, so I'm probably just confusing you with jargon.

Vande;86010 said:
Quite frankly - troll annoying

At least he's not a real troll that tries to infuriate people by posting very pseudo-emotional posts.

suiton;86032 said:
Define 'everyone' in this situation. I'm sure that there's some site/fansub group that you follow where I have never been to. Though, that's kind of hard as I've been to many places. :rolleyes:

Please stop trying to create a name for yourself in this way. The only thing it'll result in is real people hating you on the Internet.

And yes, I thought "we've been sued" was the first thing I thought when I first read this post as well.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Zodiac;86044 said:
Well, no, infinity minus infinity is not always zero. You need to be talking about the same infinity, and in this case, infinity is not well defined and therefore each infinite quantity is not equal to the others, so I'm probably just confusing you with jargon.

Nah, you didn't confuse me. Infinity is an undefined number. I kind of rethought about it after I posted it, but I was too lazy to edit my post by then.