Sheet Music

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Sheet Music

I think I have one more thing to be provide right now. It's a Digimon sheet music that was scan on the official book and it is rare and hard to find on the net too. or even you found it, it usually should be made by Digimon fan, not from the real one.

But yeah... since I was stalking on Splash's LJ before and found that she got some scan too, so I think I should let your guys take a look before again.

Butter-Fly Sheet Music
Friend~Itsu Mademo Wasurenai~ Sheet Music (This one come from season 2)

I got :
Boku wa Boku Datte
Break up!
Butter-Fly
EVO
Friend~Itsu Mademo Wasurenai~
I Wish
My Tomorrow
Target ~Akai Shougeki~
The Biggest Dreamer

So... if you aren't sure or they're yours, please let me know, thanks.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Galaxy Limit B, you're thinking of a different AiM song (the 2nd of Adventure 02). D1 Unit has the labels correct.

I do have the basics and guitar tabs for Gou'ing! Going! My Soul!! and you're free to use that link to add to the list~ It was in an issue of Animedia magazine that I bought.

Oh...I do have Ryuusei, lol. Also from Animedia: Ryuusei <3

I also have more advanced sheet music for Butter-Fly (Piano version) that I got off a site that produced a lot of nice anime sheet music.

Butter-Fly (Piano Version) sheet music

MIDI
MIDI (Piano emphasis)

The site is no longer around, so I assume it's up for public domain sharing. Credits to the creator are on the PDF.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Oh weird, I had it on limited access for some reason. It's public now :eek:

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Here I come... with sheet. :p

Yeah yeah, I got the Ryuusei from Splash before. "Going! Going! My Soul!!" was so cool. The other one too!, thanks anyway. > /\ <

Unfortunately for Itsumo Itsudemo, there's nowhere to be seen. so I play this one on my own... a little.

And so... here is the link.

Boku wa Boku Datte
Break up!
Butter-Fly
EVO
I Wish
My Tomorrow
Target ~Akai Shougeki~
The Biggest Dreamer

I try simple-playing them with guitar classic, not bad at all. And the chord was really nice when playing with the real song too.

One more step to reach Digimon. XD
Enjoy!

datsus

D1 Unit;90543 said:
Here I come... with sheet. :p

Yeah yeah, I got the Ryuusei from Splash before. "Going! Going! My Soul!!" was so cool. The other one too!, thanks anyway. > /\ <

Unfortunately for Itsumo Itsudemo, there's nowhere to be seen. so I play this one on my own... a little.

And so... here is the link.

Boku wa Boku Datte
Break up!
Butter-Fly
EVO
I Wish
My Tomorrow
Target ~Akai Shougeki~
The Biggest Dreamer

I try simple-playing them with guitar classic, not bad at all. And the chord was really nice when playing with the real song too.

One more step to reach Digimon. XD
Enjoy!

hi, is the song "the biggest dreamer complete? i don't think so... because the end is just abrubt without the double lines (that indicate the end!)

could you please answer me???

thx man!!

agunimonX

Wow it has been a long time since i've been here but who cares.

I have a Digimon Adventure 02 Piano Song book that I bought from ebay about 3 months ago. It has Target ~Akai Shougeki~, Ashita wa Atashi no Kaze ga Fuku, Break Up!, Zettai All Right ~Digimental Up!~, Boku wa Boku Datte, Now is the time!!, Sakuhin No. 2 "Haru" I Chouchou ~Bokura no War Game!~, Butter-Fly, I Wish, and brave heart.

I also have a Book that is a full araingement for rock band of; Butter
-Fly, The Biggest Dreamer, and FIRE!! .

If you want I can get pictures or make them in Fianle Notepad if you guys want them.

D1 Unit

Digimon Refresher Unit
Ha~~ So missing with this place~~ and everyone. XD

Yeah... I'm back for some reason. Maybe 'cause of the XrosWars so I did check all of the Digimon site once again.

datsus;140882 said:
hi, is the song "the biggest dreamer complete? i don't think so... because the end is just abrubt without the double lines (that indicate the end!)

could you please answer me???

thx man!!

Alright, as that time when I had it uploaded, I'm really have to say that I'm still so newbie about this. But with Digimon Tamer Music Book directed from the Japan already here...

Yeah... It's got 6 pages in them, not 5 pages. :p

Will fix this for a later time, Thanks.

And hey AgunimonX, I found out that the Tamers one also got the same song as the 02, But with The Biggest Dreamer, My Tomorrow, Slash!!, and EVO included in them.

And only with the Adventure's one, you can get the "Seven" songs in them that it isn't being printed on the other one. So I can say that one is the most unique.