Shaman King Specials?

Fruitsbsk28

Funga fufu~~
Shaman King Specials?

I've looked high and low for the Shaman King specials... And with no luck whatsoever, I'm frantically posting everywhere to see if anyone has them.

I managed to find the first one, Documents of the Shaman Fight, but the other two I still haven't uncovered. I heard they were never subbed, but perhaps someone has the RAWs out there.

Any help would be appreciated. They are called The Form That Friendship Takes Fight and The Shape of Love. Thanks~

Fruitsbsk28

Funga fufu~~
I found the first one on YouTube and just ripped it from there. :/

*Sigh* LordLokey, if you have them, please, share. I'd love to see them. The whole point of me making this thread was to see if anyone had them and could share... Not for someone to gloat about having them only. D:

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Lordlokey;9077 said:
I have all of them on my harddrive.... Too lazy to upload though ^_^. And they are AWESOME! :D
Then please, don't bother replying.

Consider this a warning.

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
Uploading them now >_> Stinking wireless connection...

37 more mins to upload on mediafire...
Ack! AFter 2 dcs and it finishes then it tells me is too big >_> Trying megaupload....

....2 hours to go. (This file is 300mb+)

Dear lord I swear 4 dcs... >_> Maybe I'll just send it to someone in IRC and have them upload.

FINALLY an upload worked. I'm not even trying to upload the 3rd until I find a better place to do it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PNMIDF2Z

Enjoy.

Fruitsbsk28

Funga fufu~~
Thanks so much again~~

My collection is now complete. xD Minus volume 33 of the manga, of course... o_o...