Semi-normal translation recruitment post

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Semi-normal translation recruitment post

Heyo, DATS is still looking for a few translators to help work on a few projects.

MapleStory
Nezzie has been doing this as a favor for us, and wouldn't mind getting replaced. Either a J-E translator, or a C-E translator would be good, since we have multiple Chinese subs for reference. :)

Saru GetCHU
AnimeKido has been doing an amazing job taking over the translation after Crush so lovingly quit on us. He's gotten episodes 5 and 9 done - but we don't have anyone to translate check :(

Candy Boy
[23:38] * &Scipio looks at rumi
[23:38] <&Scipio> should i assume now that you've simply stopped for good?
[23:40] <~Rumi> Yes?
[23:40] <~Rumi> I'm not sure if I'm returning to the scene at all at this point.
So that's that... we don't have a translator for Candy Boy anymore.

Although it's a yuri series (and I'm a gay boy!!) I absolutely love it - it's sooooooo cute~ I would hate to drop it! So we're looking for someone to take over for the remaining few episodes. ^_^ It's supposed to be a 7 episode series... so that would mean 5 more episodes, and possibly some more "Extra" episodes. It's not much - and it's soooo cute~

I'd be more than willing to joint up with a new group for this if they had an available translator. :)

Interested?
If you're interested in helping on any of these projects, feel free to send me a PM, or hop into our IRC channel (#dats@irc.rizon.net)