Savers song question

Jdogg2K7

Savers song question

Does anyone know were the name of/where I can find that choirish song. the first time it played(I think) was when miragegraymon hit burst mode for the first time(not against touma, against that crazy scientist guy who's name is escaping me at the moment). I've been looking for it everywhere but haven't been able to find it.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Jdogg2K7;10646 said:
Does anyone know were the name of/where I can find that choirish song. the first time it played(I think) was when miragegraymon hit burst mode for the first time(not against touma, against that crazy scientist guy who's name is escaping me at the moment). I've been looking for it everywhere but haven't been able to find it.

It doesn't exist.

It's not on any CD right now. I'm SLOWLY trying to peice together ep clips to try and get a full mp3 of it...I'll let you know how it goes.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
if there is a Savers OST2 there are some fans who are majorly hoping for it to be on there

Jdogg2K7

MugenSeiRyuu;10663 said:
Not to be nitpicking, but the Digimon name you mean is ShineGreymon.

I'm sorry, it was kinda late when I typed the post up, kinda got a bit confused >_>

and it's unfortunate that it doesn't exist on CD, I'd say it's easily my favorite song I heard of savers, let me know how the attempt to rip it from the episodes turns out

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
nearly everybody enjoys that theme. Most of us have coined it simply as the 'Latin Opera'. It seems to be the unofficial theme for Burst Evolution, since it occured several times when it happened.