Savers 02 idea

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Savers 02 idea

Okay, I actually wrote an episode (kinda briefly) for a second savers season, and then put a plan at the end. I remember reading a similar story on DATS before the reset but I changed nearly all of it, just the digi's kept the same. Hope you like it (the plans at the end for the season, I think it'd be a good season but that's me). This is my first fan writing so go easy.

4 years into the future and everybody is getting on with their lives. Touma Norstein won the Nobel Prize in Medicine and cured his sister of her illness, and is currently going through exercises to strengthen her legs. Miki, Megumi, Satsuma and Yoshino all work at the Kanagawa Police department, Chika and Ikuto are best friends and Yushima is still fishing away. No word had arrived on the news of Daimon Masaru, the one who saved the world four years prior, and went to live in the digital world to help keep peace with the absence of a deity to rule the digital world. However, a great evil will soon arrive, maybe it already has, and it has the power to destroy worlds with absolute ease; this supreme evil of unspeakable power will lay waste to all that approach it if released.

Chika had invited Ikuto and one of their friends, Katsuya, around for dinner one day. Katsuya was a meek boy, though he was two years Ikuto’s and Chika’s senior, and had short (for animé) brownish hair. Katsuya had just excused himself to use the little boys room when an explosion was heard outside when something came flying through the window, or as it turned out somethings; Falcomon slowly sat up, badly hurt, and Piyomon remained unconscious. Ikuto rushed to help his childhood friend and Piyomon, whilst Chika ran to fetch Suguru and Saiyuri. Falcomon explained “It’s coming…the genesis…we’ve got to stop it…” Wincing at the pain it was causing him just to speak. “The genesis?” said Ikuto (long since becoming fluent in Japanese) “What’s that supposed to mean?” but Falcomon could say no more and they let him rest. It was at this moment that Katsuya returned from the bathroom, and saw the two unconscious birds, and freaked (what else?). After a long explanation, some fried eggs and a slap from Chika (not necessarily in that order), Katsuya began to calm down.

“So what’s going to happen to them now” Katsuya asked slowly. Ikuto’s linguistic skills may have improved but he had inherited Masaru’s temper “Idiot, of course we’re gonna help them until they’re better and then we’ll return them to the digital world from the portal in our basement”. Normally, the news of an interdimensional portal would make Katsuya freak but he was freaked out for the night. The TV had been showing the news in the background, but it suddenly changed to an urgent message. Kanagawa was under attack, a large green insectoid digimon (I’ll give you three guesses) was creating chaos in the city. Naturally, Ikuto’s instinct was to go in and protect the innocent as he had all of his life, but with Falcomon injured, he had no clue how to help, whilst Chika had no means of helping as Piyomon was unconscious and she didn’t even have digivice. Masaru was in the digital world and all the other’s digimon were now in a different world, no help at all. What could they possibly do?

“I know how you feel Ikuto” came the soothing reply of Chika “but there really is nothing we can do”. “I have to try” Ikuto pulled out his digivice burst and cried out “Digisoul charge Overdrive” but there was a problem. Not the fact that his partner was outcold but his digisoul had extinguished just a moment after it was called forth. “What!?” cried Ikuto, shocked and scared. “I was afraid of this” said Suguru “It has been too long since you last used your digisoul, and has lost strength from lack of use. You could probably train to get it back, but we have no time for it now”. Chika tried to call forth her own, and it too flickered and faded. “…Ikuto…” Falcomon was awake “I will fight…with you…whether I can evolve or not”. Ikuto may be stubborn but he was no fool “No, I won’t risk losing you, you’re my oldest and best friend, I won’t lose you again”. “Do you honestly think, Ikuto, that I haven’t considered these risks, but I could never live with myself if I didn’t try”. “That goes for me too” Piyomon was awake “Chika, I once made a promise to you that I would always protect you, and though I cannot remember it, I have fulfilled that promise, always, but now others need protecting also, let me help them.” Chika was tearful, but determined “Yes, old friend, but please don’t die”. Piyomon staggered up “I’ll try”

Upon arriving at the town centre, Snimon is attacking pretty much everything that it can see. Falcomon threw a few shuririnkens but they were batted away, snimon had seen them coming. It fired a twin sickle attack at the humans…and the digimon blocked it. A large blast ensued and the two birds went flying, from the blast that is and not from flapping their wings. Katsuya shouted out to stop; he did not like fighting. At that point, two bright likes came shooting down from the stry sky above (mirai shooting star~), one blue and one red-orange. A digivice landed in the hands of both Chika and Katsuya. Katsuya embrased the small device and said quietly to himself “here is your chance to stop this suffering” and a fiery blue digisoul awoke around him, much more fierce than anybody elses. “Katsuya~” A small blue dragon-like digimon appeared next to Katsuya “I’m V-mon”.”……okay” Katsuya was a little surprised, but not as if it was unexpected, he felt he was always supposed to have met with this small individual. “Let’s take care of him!” said Katsuya. “Okay!”. “Digisoul, charge!” “V-mon Shinka…V-Dramon!” The larger dragon was ready to fight, and Snimon was caught off-guard. For that one crucial moment, “V-Breath arrow!”. Snimon was on his way out of this lifetime. “Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk” Snimon was laughing “Very good, but it is futile. My master will soon lay waste to this world and Gensis will be launched, your days are numbered humans”. Ikuto couldn’t pass this opportunity up “What is genesis?” “Foolish human, genesis is the beginning of a world, and soon it will be the end of you all” And a digi-gate appeared and Snimon escaped through it before another word could be said.

They returned home and Suguru explained about the responsibilities that poor Katsuya had, he was the soul defender of the human world from digimon. He said he was up to it, as he was not alone and he looked at his two friends, one admiring her new digivice, the other asleep with his oldest and dearest friend.

End of episode.

Long term ideas:
• Chika, Ikuto and Katsuya go to the police department and talk to Miki, Megumi, Satsuma and Yoshino.
• Yushima is Katsuya’s grandfather (dun, dun, duuuuuuun).
• Bringing back digimentals.
• Banchouleomon survived the blast, Suguru still has digivice. The burst was made entirely from a person’s connection with a digimon, and as such would be destroyed if he had been truly destroyed, whilst Masaru kept his when Agumon was destroyed because the egg survived, so he lives to teach about the digisoul to the new kids. May kill him off later, carrying on the leo-death tradition.
• Masaru becomes a sort of Neo-Digimon Kaiser, possessed by Barbamon (overcome by greed)
• After the debut of Kaiser Masaru, He will evolve Agumon to ruin mode once again, Agumon survives this time, but Masaru dumps hims “You are no longer my kobun, you are too weak for me to associate with!” and is seeking a new partner of ultimate power (where have we heard this before…Ken…Neo…)
• The final evil is the new fusion of the seven demon lords, Ogudomon. Barbamon claims he will be the brain of Ogudomon and control the ultimate power for himself (also sounds familiar…demon (conspiracy)…Kurata (Control “ultimate” power).
• In order to get the demon lords to fuse, Barbamon will get Masaru to fight against ALL the other demon lords (*hears applause at Lilithmon’s cleavage*).
• Royal Knights try to intervene but failed to stop and most/all destroyed (may spare Kudamon).

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
That... more or less... is Adventure 02... only more Savers-y...

And I hated Adventure 02. Thumbs down from me.