Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Episode 06 (XviD)

Subaru

<b>Forum Bot</b>
Episode 06 (XviD)

[DATS] Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - 06 [XviD][C96F8932].avi
File Size: 60.58MB
Release Date: January 28, 2007
Trigger: !rt06
Torrent: Details Page

Credits
Translation: onkeikun
Timing: Mizuiro
Typesetting & Karaoke: Koroku
Editing: digiboy123
Encoding: Joey
RAW: taxan
SST: Joey
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg
Scar, GSR, Koroku, onkeikun

Comments
Do you believe in the Yeti?

Also available on GRN!
Yep! It's back! http://georockman.net

shangoa

is it possible for subbers on this site to be a little more efficient in bring out subs like dattebayo? i don't mean to offend anyone but even with the release info that eventually gets posted people like me dont know where we stand. i apologise for comparing dats with another subbing site but there is a little bit more reliability from dattebayo. i know that this is a free service and all but if i know dats could improve a little.

i say this because i hear anime like beyblade will be sub by dats and feel discouraged because of how many eps there are and how long it probably would take to finish it. for the simple reason that it takes ages to sub a 10min rockman series. i would just like to see some kind of improvement. (bear in mind that this is not an attack on anyone).

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
shangoa;28208 said:
is it possible for subbers on this site to be a little more efficient in bring out subs like dattebayo? i don't mean to offend anyone but even with the release info that eventually gets posted people like me dont know where we stand. i apologise for comparing dats with another subbing site but there is a little bit more reliability from dattebayo. i know that this is a free service and all but if i know dats could improve a little.

i say this because i hear anime like beyblade will be sub by dats and feel discouraged because of how many eps there are and how long it probably would take to finish it. for the simple reason that it takes ages to sub a 10min rockman series. i would just like to see some kind of improvement. (bear in mind that this is not an attack on anyone).
Wow, that is about as rude as you can get.

DB is a group full of trolls that have no life. They spend their days waiting for the episode to air, just so that they can troll up the world.

Here at DATS we do have lives, and we do try and get decent stuff out there. For that reason, we don't try to rush things out in 20 seconds like other idiotic groups.

And also, most subs are slow because of translators and how fast they can get something done. We only have translations for Tribe up through episode 10, and nothing beyond. And we're working on getting those 4 episodes done and ready to be released.

*doesn't really know how else to reply, is annoyed by rude leechers*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Um, I don't think I really have the right to say this, but...

DATS is aiming for quality releases not speed releases. Also, these people so have actual lives. They don't have the time to sit on the computer all day and sub for us greedy leechers.

Well, if you are really that impatient about a sub coming out, why don't you learn Japanese yourself and watch the RAWs?

And, they don't take forever. I remember there were times where they released an episode a day. It's just depends on how much time they spend on it to give us the highest quality release. As I said above, they might get delayed by real life events. They're not just robots that spit releases at you!

Edit: whoops. I guess I'm slow at typing. By the time I posted this, Koroku already replied. ^.^ Oh well.

shangoa

sigh...do some of you writers post comments purely based on the emotion you feel at the time? i already said i dont mean to offend but clearly that wasnt taken on board. im not nor was i expecting super fast uploads and im not assuming subbers have no life. truth is i was actually interested in seeing how log it would take for someone to say, 'why dont your learn jap...' its a silly point to raise but thats besides the point.

i like the dats subbing group, which is exactly why i raised this issue. i know the process which is taken on this site to sub an ep but there seemed to be a lack of unity amongst subbers for a while now (iv been keeping up with dats for about a year but only resently registered) and so processes have been inconsistant. with one week a burst of eps and another far fewer or none at all. from that you should be able to see my issue here.

once again im not being rude. it was nessersary to make a comparison with another group for my point to be seen and was in no way meant to discourage anyone but rather to encourage efficiency.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Well, I want to mention again that these people have lives. Maybe one week they're really busy with homework or something and another they got nothing else to do. Life is not always so consistent and efficient.

Oh yeah, the thing about mentioning "learning japanese"... I said it because I noticed everybody else says it in similar situations. I just copy what everyone else says for some reason. It's a bad habit. I need to fix it...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Most of the group works in batches. When we have time to do things, we do a lot of things. That's why you will see some weeks with 5 episodes getting released, and then 2 weeks of nothing.