Ryuusei no Rockman - Game

Dengar

If you want to beat Gemini Spark in under 10 seconds, try a Legend Force that's completely wood-element. Or use Green Dragon's SFBB, if you have a Dragon brother.

char-cynda

Dengar;12032 said:
If you want to beat Gemini Spark in under 10 seconds, try a Legend Force that's completely wood-element. Or use Green Dragon's SFBB, if you have a Dragon brother.

um actually i had a legend chip (wood) of 1500 damage, that way i could finish of crown thunder below 00:10:00, but no matter how fast i try that to gemini spark (the bar initially is empty when i pressed the button, indicating below ten second), the white one always move 2 square ahead first before get destroyed and then the gauge bar will show a little white line..........

Dengar

Isn't there this gun card that drains grass panels for major wood damage?

Can't you use a bunch of those to form a Legend Force?

Dengar

Say, I was just wondering, does anyone here have the Dragon version, while coincidentally also having any empty brother slots?

Tsum

I finally decided to get Star Force the other day, since I managed to scrape up enough money.

I was at Best Buy though, so I got Pegasus, instead of Leo. I had a chance to get Dragon much earlier when the games were just released, but the stor had some Wiis, so..... :p

Yukihiro

Yellow Snow Merchant~
I got the game like 2 ~ 3 months ago? I can't remember. I can't understand japanese anymore, so I just got the English version. I got Pegasus. The game was far too simple. It wasn't that challenging, except for the SP Version of Crown Thunder. Everything else, INCLUDING the final form of Andromeda, is simple and quite easy to beat.

faqcorner

meh....I'm at the moment only playing on my comp as emulator

just asking (cause I really haven't started yet...only got to first battle however >_> with the intro viruses....)... are Program Advances type of thing still in here, or no?

GSR

That one guy
faqcorner;13252 said:
meh....I'm at the moment only playing on my comp as emulator

just asking (cause I really haven't started yet...only got to first battle however >_> with the intro viruses....)... are Program Advances type of thing still in here, or no?

Not really. Late in the game you can make 'Best Combos' which are essentially a series of cards packed into one card, but otherwise no.

2dere

Shasta Beast
I'm guessing most people say RnR has been easier due to the lack of codes compared to .EXE I have BN5DS which after two years ago I'm still playing the same game. (Albeit I have Boktai 2 and flash card to get Basscross) and just bought BN3White. Off the bat battles are lot more restricting having chips codes to RnR. I haven't got far enough to use Combos in the game yet (I the cheap import off PlayAsia and waiting for my english ver. to arrive.) And that alone has made the battles so much easier. Favorites make it even easier to get on average 4/6 cards on the screen.
RnR is still challenging for me don't get me wrong. But so far its been nothing like playing the Battle Network games. RnR captures the speed really well and I like the cell shaded battles. But yeah, I suppose end of the day they are different games which play exactly the same outside of battle.