Ryuusei no Rockman - Game

DtD

[Z?]
Ryuusei no Rockman - Game

Anyone imported it? I ordered it the day it was available...that was a mistake. It is way too easy, and boring >< I've beat it close to 4 times now.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
I don't own a DS :(
Well, since I'm a fan of the EXE games I wanna play it someday. My friend said it was pretty easy as well

GSR

That one guy
I might pick up the US version, but I'm probably getting a flashcard soon and ergo I can just use that.

DtD

[Z?]
Akai Shuichi;5368 said:
Yea, very easy, I didn't know japanese and was able to beat it in 2 days.

I know a little Japanese, enough to carry on a small conversation...but it was still ridiculously easy.

GSR

That one guy
Oh, forgot to mention. HAET HAET HAET the fact they removed the Lunar Knights stuff in the US version. D:

DtD

[Z?]
GSR;5446 said:
Oh, forgot to mention. HAET HAET HAET the fact they removed the Lunar Knights stuff in the US version. D:

Thank Kojima Productions for that ;P They took out the Ryuusei stuff from Lunar Knights.

GSR

That one guy
Well, yes. I don't see why CoA and KoA hate each other now. It's like, they were fine with the crossover stuff at first, then they skipped Boktai 3, and now they don't want to admit it ever happened.

Ah well. Action Replay FTW.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
well i going to get the american version even if it easy but what rockman game i want to come out is Rockman ZX advent

DtD

[Z?]
GSR;5459 said:
Well, yes. I don't see why CoA and KoA hate each other now. It's like, they were fine with the crossover stuff at first, then they skipped Boktai 3, and now they don't want to admit it ever happened.

Ah well. Action Replay FTW.

I don't think they hate each other...I just think Kojima Productions pulled Boktai off the shelves because it was unsuccessful, and they didn't want Lunar Knights to be part of Boktai in the US.

GSR

That one guy
DtD;5468 said:
I don't think they hate each other...I just think Kojima Productions pulled Boktai off the shelves because it was unsuccessful, and they didn't want Lunar Knights to be part of Boktai in the US.

I s'pose the same thing's happening with Star Force then, too. Even if it's a continuation of EXE, Capcom's going to downplay that, methinks.

Though still, if you're both acting like they're new series, why not make a new crossover? Ah well, their choice.

Momo

w..why is everyone saying this game is easy? ;_; this is my first megaman game, and i've never played a battle system like this before, and I keep getting pwned! (Its challenging I think! And very fun!) Were any of the other game's battle system's like this? Because maybe you guys are just good at that kind of system... I also don't see how it could be easy if you have no idea what they're saying..I mean how would you know where to go or what to do? I think some people are exaggerating >_>

Dengar

Well, 'easy' may be exaggerated, but it's no real challenge for those with quick reaction... Which is what most people who play these kinds of games already have.

GSR

That one guy
Wait, are you playing the Japanese version? Dude. Wtf. Just go buy the english version, it's been out for a while.

Also it really helps to know the basics of the battle (and the shield button, I knew someone who beat the game without ever hearing of such a thing.)

Also, a good chunk of RnR/MMSF players have played EXE/MMBN, which has a similar battle system, so that helps.

Momo

no im not playing japanese, I have english! XD I was just wondering how people beat it when it was in japanese! XD; sorry for wording that weird.

oh well I guess.. XD; ill just blame never playing any of the other games.

Dengar

You just lack a little experience. In the end it comes down to knowing when to dodge and when to block. This is especially important later in the game where there are attacks that you simply can't allow to hit you.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Playing RnR is harder but in EXE games later you know all what you need to beat game. But right, you must know a little Japanese or have good memory to remember all characters (that character was there and is there, so this is the same....). I beat EXE 5 ToB and both EXE 6. In RnR almost all names are different than in EXE.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I didn't learn about the block until I was reading a guide for help on Gemini's stupid little garbage search. >_>

*still hasn't rebeat the ugly boss guy* T_T

char-cynda

is that possible to defeat gemini below 0:00:10? i know just beating FMian below 0:10:00 is enough to get the max power but i just curious is it possible to defeat them below that since my fastest is that time. I could finish almost all the others below that time (except leo kingdom) btw.

EXE is faster than RnR i think, and more challenging in link/connection duel. best combo is just....too good....to be used in the duel. I once defeated by friend below 1 or 2 seconds because he use (my)bestcombo (via brother battlecard) with around 1700 damage after the battle start and finnish me with a buster attack (I was saved by undersht with just 1 left). you create the b combo and the one who use it your enemy without paying 3000 is just....unfair

RollEXE

I've got Dragon..... import of course. Remember when Play-Asia had it for $9.90 US?
^_^

Must finish Pokemon first.... :D