Encoding: LOLBunny & Koroku
Special Thanks: Pazuzu, Akai-Shuichi, LOLBunny, vincentdante
Effects: Koroku
Logo & Animation: Yuumei & C-dub
Timing: Cloud668
Quality Check: Kevin, tetron, GSR, Koroku, Scar, bluesun

Downloads
Torrent
A direct download can be found at our family site, GRN!

Comments
This is seriously my favorite episode yet. It's so cute. <3~~~

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
__
1.jpg
__

Youtube | dailymotion

Edit:
Well you know, It's uploaded to youtube, but GSR has to be stupid and kick me off the account. So we will have to wait till he comes back >>; Though i had this uploaded last night... dailymotion soon~

Edit2:
Youtube link added :< I still had the window from where I uploaded it... but it's private... GSR, MAKE IT PUBLIC >O

Edit3:
And there is the dailymotion video :)

GSR

That one guy
Sorry D: I changed the password and wasn't back by the time we released 19.

;_; It's public now.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
thanks for the episode. appreciate the work you do to provide this great show for the rockman fans like me!

SCKnight14

Sweet! Being a huge fan of Mega Man and a member of an anime club (I'm the treasurer by the way), I am glad that y'all are subbing these episodes. I can't wait till y'all hit episodes 26-32 and 38-39!

Wanted1992

Why is it only for me that a torrent never worked because of there being no seeders? So is it really that there are no seeds or my bitcomet is not good??? Btw I tried all of the other torrent programs and none of them worked (all episodes didn't work for me not only this)

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Wanted1992, have you tried clicking "Manual Connect" every few minutes? That should get more peers and seeds to appear for you.

Wanted1992

Actually I did that, but still no seeds -_- so can anyone tell me what to do in this case??? (Megaupload-sendspace etc. just don't work for me) oh and the family site or something like that, when I try to enter it it says it has exceeded its bandwidth, so I have no luck seeing all these episodes -_-

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I really don't know what the problem is. Let it try to download for a while longer and see how it does.

Wanted1992

Sure, even though I don't think it will work, anyway thank you very much for your help digiboy123 I really appreciate it.