OP Karaoke: Koroku
OP Translation: Soulfang
Encoding: LOLBunny & Koroku
Special Thanks: LOLBunny
Effects: Koroku
Logo & Animation: Yuumei & C-dub
Timing: Koroku

Downloads
For torrent downloads, please use the batch torrent hosted at BakaBT.
For direct downloads, please use GeoRockman.

Comments
11/15

It's not nice to leave you with cliffhangers, is it?

GSR

That one guy
Hahahah! My instincts to upload this to YouTube were right on the dot!

It'll be up in <10 minutes.

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
Bah youtube, lousy quality, takes forever to buffer, I'd rather wait until Takan or someone else gets the DDL up. Again great job with the subs dats ^_^!

GSR

That one guy
Lordlokey;5243 said:
Bah youtube, lousy quality, takes forever to buffer, I'd rather wait until Takan or someone else gets the DDL up. Again great job with the subs dats ^_^!

Hey, I've spent most of yesterday and today getting all the recent releases up, and I had stuff to do. Believe it or not, some people prefer streaming to downloading.

Case in point: >1.3 GB uploaded in the last 12 hours, according to my connection. Even subtracting say, 300 MB for text and other minor uploads, that's still a gig.

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
GSR;5244 said:
Hey, I've spent most of yesterday and today getting all the recent releases up, and I had stuff to do. Believe it or not, some people prefer streaming to downloading.

Case in point: >1.3 GB uploaded in the last 12 hours, according to my connection. Even subtracting say, 300 MB for text and other minor uploads, that's still a gig.

Hey :p I have FiOs connection and I would have been happy to help with the uploads, if I already had the eps, as for streaming to download, I know some people like that better than actually having to have this 200mb + thing on their comp even for lower quality. Me? I just watch then delete, or I would burn if my cd burner still worked.

Thx for the megaupload taxan!

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Yay a release ;D

and GSR, you will learn, in time, that uploading to youtube is a waste of time :) I have in the long run... I use to have all of DATS releases up on youtube, and then in one instant, they all went *POOF*

GSR

That one guy
Grargh. Figures someone would beat me to Megaupload too. :p

And even if it is a waste of time, it at least helps get the word out about us, eh?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Well, we have 4 more planned releases.... but who knows, more might be added on~

Nabs

Leechie xD
Lordlokey;5331 said:
Actually for MU limt, unplugyour router and reconnect. You get a new ip and thus bypass it for at least 1 download until they figure out its you again.:D

Actually this only works for a dial-up connection(slow-ass $hit:p):cool:

BTW thanks for the mass release- i've been a leecher for the past few months:eek:

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
Nabs;5471 said:
Actually this only works for a dial-up connection(slow-ass $hit:p):cool:

BTW thanks for the mass release- i've been a leecher for the past few months:eek:

Nope :p I have FiOS and it worked, or crash your internet somehow, and then reconnect it and you have a new ip to get new downloads.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
GSR;5253 said:
Grargh. Figures someone would beat me to Megaupload too. :p

And even if it is a waste of time, it at least helps get the word out about us, eh?

Why not try using Veoh... i hear no one has ever had problems there... and the quality isn't so bad either.

shadowneko003

Veoh's quality is better then youtube. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't make the screen smaller like youtube, you can only make it bigger, which is horrible. Would you like me to upload onto Veoh?

Akaku

コード・ブルー
You dont have to upload to Veoh, but i would appreciate it if you would. :)

I also agree about the quality thing... it does come up way better that Youtube.

GSR

That one guy
The problem with Veoh I think is that so many more people are used to/use YouTube, and they'll prefer a YouTube link regardless of quality.

Your choice, though.