Ryuusei no Rockman Archive (Prior to May 20, 2007)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
SCKnight14;7845 said:
I've just noticed something was wrong about the first episode. The problem is that they say enemy planet. Shouldn't it be 'alien planet'? I don't know Japanese, but it just seemed strange for Kevin Stelar (sorry, about using the dub's names) to say that when he was interested in finding intelligent life.
Episode 1 was a complete and utter mess, and really deserves a v3 with a good solid TL Check.

TuxRug

Retired
*Cough* RnR01v2 could do to have a v3 made, but I don't think it's that big of an issue and I think it'd be something to do when expecting long waits for new episodes anyway. Don't ask me why I coughed. I just felt like it.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I'll probably ask Pazuzu when he comes back to look over it and fix it up.

Davor

Can someone tell me where can I get RnR Ep 05, coz I was Googling a few torrents with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Can someone tell me where can I get RnR Ep 05, coz I was Googling a few torrents with no luck.

vvvvvv

GSR;5700 said:
Also, RnR 1-10 links (taken from said forum):

Episode 1 via SendSpace (Uploaded by broman400t)

Episode 2 via SendSpace (Uploaded by yamig)

Episode 3 via SendSpace (Uploaded by broman400t)

Episode 4 via MegaUpload (AVI) (Uploaded by Rockman Z)

Episode 6 via SendSpace (Uploaded by ChaosZero1988)

Episode 7 via SendSpace (Uploaded by shadowneko003)

Episode 8 via Send Space (Uploaded by sayachan)

Episode 9 via SendSpace (Uploaded by shadowneko003)

Episode 10 via Mega Upload (Uploaded by SoniX)

Episode 10 via Send Space (Uploaded by SoniX)

This is assuming the link still works :)

Davor

Hagaren, the reason I asked is becouse theres something missing in THAT GSR's post.

Hint: Ep.4->?<-Ep.6

Angewolf

Excuse me i am trying to download episodes 1-9 and all other RnR episodes and the links here for 1-9 seem to be dead and i'm not sure how 10+ are. Could someone deirect me to a place that has all of the episodes subbed rather there direct downloads or torrents i don't mind.