Ryuusei no Rockman 3 - Collected info and rumours (GMA)

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Ryuusei no Rockman 3 - Collected info and rumours (GMA)

Because we have one organized thread for MM9 info and multiple threads all over the place for RnR3, I decided to follow Saito Rockman's steps and create an organized thread for all the rumours for RnR3.

This is collected info and rumours about any part of the GMA (game/anime/manga) the "MA" part of which might or might not come out.

Please only post stuff that hasn't appeared in any of the other threads. Here's a list of all the other ones that have appeared so far:

Other art:

"New RnR3 Art" http://forums.dats.us/showthread.php?t=6209

Anime:

http://forums.dats.us/showthread.php?t=6727

Um, not much other than that.

So, who thinks a new manga will be created?

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
RLiu328;63862 said:
This is a strange question I am asking but will there be another series of RnR3

You mean anime or game? If anime, we don't know that yet. If You mean game - yes, soon it will be released in Japan.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Maybe You're right. Winter in Japan + half year of localizations to US.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Better bump this thread since it's still on the first page and we have new info about the anime. I want to know what the new "codeword" is. (As in, the codename for the series, e.g. Axess, Stream, Tribe)

GSR

That one guy
Zodiac;73583 said:
Better bump this thread since it's still on the first page and we have new info about the anime. I want to know what the new "codeword" is. (As in, the codename for the series, e.g. Axess, Stream, Tribe)

Don't jump the gun, nothing's been confirmed yet. The site could just be undergoing a redesign.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I seriously doubt there is a new anime coming.

Capcom is working on something with IG, but it is NOT anything relating to Rockman.

GSR

That one guy
Scar;73609 said:
I seriously doubt there is a new anime coming.

Capcom is working on something with IG, but it is NOT anything relating to Rockman.

That's not what we're talking about - Shokugukan (or whatever it's called), who did the EXE and RnR animes, has opened up a new space next to Tribe under their "Rockman" section.

Though IG is doing a commercial for RnR3, just (presumably) not an anime.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
GSR;73610 said:
That's not what we're talking about - Shokugukan (or whatever it's called), who did the EXE and RnR animes, has opened up a new space next to Tribe under their "Rockman" section.

Though IG is doing a commercial for RnR3, just (presumably) not an anime.

I, myself, think that that space has always been there >_> there are 6 EXE series. Two rows of 3. Instead of just centering the two RnR series, they just made it continue the rows of 3.

I DOUBT THERE IS A NEW ONE COMING.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
GSR;73607 said:
Don't jump the gun, nothing's been confirmed yet. The site could just be undergoing a redesign.

It's just speculation. Isn't this what the thread is all about? Even if the site is just going under a redesign, it doesn't hurt to have a few conspiracies going on...