Ryuusei no Rockman 01-09 torrents

bakar0

Ryuusei no Rockman 01-09 torrents

Well i would like to request a reseed and new torrents with the new tracker since the old ones aren't available using the old tracker on them

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
bakar0;9294 said:
That torrent is unseeded there are various persons stucked at 84%

Really? Odd. I'll seed for you tonight once I gather up the episodes.

bakar0

digiboy123;9295 said:
Really? Odd. I'll seed for you tonight once I gather up the episodes.

Wouldn't be better to do new torrents of a new batch using your new tracker? since you're the only group who's doing RnR and teh fans won't search on isohunt at best tokyotoshokan.

Anyway thanks.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Wouldn't be better to do new torrents of a new batch using your new tracker? since you're the only group who's doing RnR and teh fans won't search on isohunt at best tokyotoshokan.

Personally, I would, but it's not my call at what goes on the tracker. For now, though, I say this is your best chance. If a batch torrent is ever made, it'll probably consist of 1-26 or 1-30 something-something. You'll be sure to see it if we do.

Geo

RnR batches 1-13 was released but no seeds avaliable for now ;), so try those options that we told before

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
* ~Koroku ( オTorrent )x(...............)x( [DATS] Ryuusei no Rockman 01-13 (791 M8) )x( 100% )x( Down: n/a )x( Up: n/a (0.0 k8) )x( Peers: 0 )x( Seeds: 0 )x( 8 )

Give it time for seeds to show up. >_> It's nearly 800MB big, checking takes time.