Ryuusei no Rockman 01-09 torrents

Discussion in 'Fansub Discussions' started by bakar0, Sep 5, 2007.

Share This Page

1. bakar0

bakar0 New Member

Ryuusei no Rockman 01-09 torrents

Well i would like to request a reseed and new torrents with the new tracker since the old ones aren't available using the old tracker on them
  2. digiboy123

digiboy123 Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing

3. bakar0

bakar0 New Member

That torrent is unseeded there are various persons stucked at 84%
  4. digiboy123

Really? Odd. I'll seed for you tonight once I gather up the episodes.
  5. bakar0

bakar0 New Member

Wouldn't be better to do new torrents of a new batch using your new tracker? since you're the only group who's doing RnR and teh fans won't search on isohunt at best tokyotoshokan.

Anyway thanks.
  6. digiboy123

Personally, I would, but it's not my call at what goes on the tracker. For now, though, I say this is your best chance. If a batch torrent is ever made, it'll probably consist of 1-26 or 1-30 something-something. You'll be sure to see it if we do.
  7. Geo

Geo New Member

Well if ur stucked in TOrrent u might want to try download 1 each time for torrent in DATS tracker or direct link in Geo Rockman Site, part of dats family..http://www.georockman.net/?page=download
  8. Lordlokey

Lordlokey The Black Hand

>_>, Or come to IRC to grab the earlier episodes, thats usually faster.
  9. Geo

Geo New Member

RnR batches 1-13 was released but no seeds avaliable for now ;), so try those options that we told before
  10. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

* ~Koroku ( オTorrent )x(...............)x( [DATS] Ryuusei no Rockman 01-13 (791 M8) )x( 100% )x( Down: n/a )x( Up: n/a (0.0 k8) )x( Peers: 0 )x( Seeds: 0 )x( 8 )

Give it time for seeds to show up. >_> It's nearly 800MB big, checking takes time.
  11. bakar0

bakar0 New Member