rockman beast +

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Rockman.EXE Beast+
Hiatus
(However, 1-4 were in QC, 5 was in typesetting, 6-25 was in script revision, 26 was in tlc)

Because of that.
But idlers in #dats might have noticed this:

[03:09:38] <~Scipio> HEY #DATS
[03:09:40] <~Scipio> GUESS WHAT
[03:09:41] <~Scipio> [21:07] * Scipio changes topic to '!short !qc !hiku !greg !ryan | Bin = R1-4,Z4-5h | Timing: http://t.dats.us | hy5-10 tl@cloud | z4/5 enc@star | Goal Status: 10/50 by April 1st | Z9: t@z_h | Hey GSR/Hiku, RnR plz | Hiku, RnR manga plz. I'm done cleaning ch1. | DQ3 qcenc eventually | need real dq10 vobs | STL01 fixed WR is up | BG1: tl@anthey | HAPPY PI DAY | DP61: new raw@kev | BEAST+ IS BACK IN BUSINESS'
[03:09:44] <~Scipio> SEE THAT LAST BIT?
[03:09:54] <~Scipio> OUR AWESOME TLC THAT DID EP1 HAS COME BACK
[03:09:59] <~Scipio> AND IS GOING TO DO REST OF BEAST+

So just wait for a bit. :]

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yeah, I just got a new TLC of episode 2, so we can finally actually do soemthing. :)

taigila

i dont think that dats need to revisited rnr anymore, because the one that you all had done is already good. Note : its only my opinion, but it`s up to dats staff.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Actually, there are a number of things that we need to fix, and are going to fix.

For one, we had Goyouda's name wrong, and so that needs to be fixed.

Episode 1 was horribly translated, and so that was completely redone.

2-4 or something hadn't been properly checked over, so we got those done too.

Right now we're just stalling on it because our key QCer is busy. :X

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Gorida was one of the best guesses at what his name was - and Goyouda came around when onkeikun started translating (ep12) and told us that his name was actually a pun. :x

There is an entry in the blog about it.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
TennisLord94;36850 said:
will this series ever get done? I don't care if I have to wait a little bit.

In short - wait n see, confirming something is a lot of plus & minus with a whole load of unstable elements that could go wrong. We just like to keep you guessing.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
WPP has incredibly slow plans to sub all of Rockman.EXE

Trivial

Good thing, EXE Beast will out
By the way, why you choose the last anime series of EXE, Scip?
You know that i still found even some Axess or Stream hasn't been subbed yet

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Only half of Axess has been subbed, Stream has only been 1/50 subbed, and Beast is partially subbed.

We chose the last series because it was another 10 minute one, and because we had a translator willing to work on it.