Roar of Time vs. Spacial rend

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I vote Space Break. Its power is not originally higher with 100 to 150 but it has better accuracy than Time Roar (100 VS 90) and nit has a better effect (High critical hit ratio VS recharge next turn). Also, with a critical hit, the power goes up to 200 (I think) so it would be more powerful than Time Roar.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Roar of Time. It has a high hit ration and high power. The only down fall is that Dialga has to recharge the next turn.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Royal_Knight;15135 said:
Roar of Time. It has a high hit ration and high power. The only down fall is that Dialga has to recharge the next turn.

Which is Suicidal (no offende), but it has no real use unless it is the last attack of the match, and that's be wasting a move slot. Sorry for rant, just my opinion.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Johnzaloog;15151 said:
Which is Suicidal (no offende), but it has no real use unless it is the last attack of the match, and that's be wasting a move slot. Sorry for rant, just my opinion.

Completely agree. It is way less useful than Space Break (if only Dialga could learn it instead of Time Roar).

Royal_Knight;15135 said:

You say Time Roar has a high hit ratio. It is pretty solid with 90 accuracy, but the better choice is actually Space Break with 100 accuracy. The power levels may be different, Time Roar having 150 and Space Break having 100, but due to the high critical hit ratio of Space Break (which Time Roar DOES NOT have), Space Break's power surpasses that of Time Roar. Also, with the added effect of recharging, Time Roar becomes useless to use, where as you have up to 8 consecutive turns to use Space Break, if you wanted to.