RnRT19: Speculation & Discussion

StelarSX

Jack In!
RnRT19: Speculation & Discussion

第19話「無のエンプティ」

The Hollow Empty

Should Air...March 15

Edit: Thirdmaster says that it says "Empty of Nothingness". If anyone could clarify that, I'd be glad.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
tribe19summary.png

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Orihime orders Empty to steal Rockman's OOPArt. Rockman transforms into Thunder Berserk and fights him. However, his attacks on Empty do not work one bit, and it is a very close fight. Amachi and Utagai analyze Empty so they can find his weakpoint, but...

b3e84a4e344c856cc6e8a07e4a16df06755957146.png

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Hmm... I'd have to say "The Hollow Empty."

The title is a Japanese joke for "Mu no Empty," too. Based on pronunciation alone, it would be translated to "Empty from (the Continent) Mu."

G

GaustKaizer

無 means nothing in Japanese. Weired title:confused:

It can also mean Empty too

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Yes, 無 means "nothing" (which is a noun) but when the word is put before a 'no' particle, it acts as an adjective. Since we can't have the title translated into a "Noun's Noun" but an "Adjective+Noun" (because English is tricky this way with its ambiguity; "Empty's Emptiness"? To me, that is very awkward and doesn't make as much sense. "Emptiness" can mean a lot of things, but when you say "The Hollow Empty," you get a better visual) that's what I came up with.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Coro Kaizer;30728 said:
無 means nothing in Japanese. Weired title:confused:

It can also mean Empty too

Whoops. I think I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant "無 doesn't mean anything" instead of "無 means 'nothing'". Sorry. I guess I posted for no reason.

happycow

that was interesting. I can't believe that Empty gets energy from the car. LOL hope Bly stops her somehow.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
disappointing, i much prefer the megaman vs bly fights, more speed to it, reminds me of dragonball z or sumin. You can kinda tell its all been rushed, you would think they might have made the fight more epic, maybe they will but i didnt see much fighting in the next episode preview

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Pretty neat episode. Rockman finally had to think to defeat an enemy, rather than rely on his transformation to win. Which reminds me, Rockman finally had a long duration fighting in a transformation! He never even got to use the Star Force transformations for more than one or two attacks, but he was swinging his sword and firing off Thunder Slashes left and right, that was great. Also loved that Amachi and Goyoda had to help in order for Rockman to win, showing that the other characters still matter, even in Tribe. What happened to Harp Note, anyway? One attack from Empty and she was out of the rest of the episode.

Next episode preview shows Subaru and Misora hanging with Solo, in a matter of sorts. That looks promising.

Rocknote

Banned
PrimoPiccolo;35441 said:
What happened to Harp Note, anyway? One attack from Empty and she was out of the rest of the episode.

:confused:! 1 hit to Misora already out? That's the real bloody hell.