RnRT16: Speculation & Discussion

第16話「ベラボーな作戦!?」
"The Absurd Stategy!?"

Should air Feb 23rd.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
戦いを繰り広げるロックマンとイエティ・ブリザード.オーパーツの影響で街には電波ウイルスがあふれ,大混乱となっていた.そのころハイドは子供向けの絵画教室でルナ,ゴン太,キザマロたちに絵を教えていた.
Google says... Mega Man Battle unfurl a blizzard and the yeti. OOPARTS impact of the virus in the city was flooded radio, and it was chaos. Hyde is the time for children in the classroom Luna painting, gun around, KIZAMARO who teaches painting.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Yeti Blizzard and Rockman continue to fight. Due to the OOPArt effect, Denpa viruses flood throughout the city and create massive chaos. Around that time, Hyde teaches Luna, Kizamaro, Gonta, and other kids how to draw in a children's painting class.

Hyde..... orz

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Hyde does have a life outside of crying out in frustration "OOPArts~? No parts~!" :p

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Yay :D I just wish I could understand the last two minutes of it XD

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
This was really great. Rockman totally owned Yeti Blizzard with Thunder Berserk, Amachi and Utagai discover the energy of the OOPArts are summoning Denpa Viruses, and Goyoda finally returns to the show! Only problem is he sounded almost like he got a new voice seiyuu, so that dampened my excitement a bit.

The upcoming arc is going to kick butt. Akane being held hostage to force Subaru's hand, Orihime revealing her intentions for the OOPArts, Thunder Berserk vs. Empty... man, Tribe's finally hit its stride.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
its just not fair anymore, rockman has thunder bezerk which pwns all the other UMA's even though they have their own OOPARTs. Technically it should make them equal, but for some reason it doesnt, so theres not much to the fight scenes because it all ends up with rockman using the OOPART and owning whoever his opponent is

PrimoPiccolo

MegaBly101 said:
its just not fair anymore, rockman has thunder bezerk which pwns all the other UMA's even though they have their own OOPARTs. Technically it should make them equal, but for some reason it doesnt, so theres not much to the fight scenes because it all ends up with rockman using the OOPART and owning whoever his opponent is
Rockman's always had a gift his enemies didn't share. In the beginning, he'd receive the unique power of his foe upon defeating them. In EXE, he united his soul with those of his friends. In Tribe, it's converting the power of the OOPArts into a Kizuna Force transformation.

At least it makes sense this time. I mean, shouldn't an AM life form be capable of things UMAs aren't? Especially since War-Rock had the original power of Predation, which involved eating something to give Rockman extra power.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
played most classic MM games, in terms of gameplay having your foes ability didnt make the games any easier they were still f*** hard. In EXE souls were underpowered and i prefered the style system better. In the anime of EXE they use the whole soul system as being supreme but there was still struggle to beat the enemy which bring me to RnR and what i hate in the RnR anime is lack of struggle to beat the enemy. I mean you know the good guys will triumph the bad guys as usual, but its just not fun to watch if in this case megaman completely wipes the floor with his enemies using thunder bezerk which he can use anytime he feels like. Even Bly gets his ass kicked with ease, least in animes such as dragonball it involved great sacrifice and overcoming certain limits to beat their enemies. Yeti blizzard and phantom black might aswell not even bother doing denpa henkan, they are just as easy to pwn in the anime in wave form as they are human form. God at least give them uber powers now that they have ooparts aswell.

PrimoPiccolo

Well, that's why Hyde's taking the thinking man's approach, and forcing Rockman to give up his Godly power in order to save his mommy from destruction.