RnRT09: Speculation & Discussion

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
RnRT09: Speculation & Discussion

第9話「ドッシーの真相」 (Episode 9 - "The Truth of Dossey")
December 29, 2007

No summary available. I don't know what "Dosshī" is supposed to be, but the symbols definitely read that. Your guess is as good as mine. (Considering we have "Mu" and "Himanara" and "Yukio," it could just be another new word for Tribe, like a city or something. There IS a city in Japan named Doshi, but the symbols are different.)

Thanks to On-Air

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
北アメロッパのドンブラー湖では謎の怪獣ドッシーが出没して話題になっていた.湖に向かうスバル.一方テレビ番組ディレクター・キューはドッシーの実在を疑い,取材を進めていた.
Google translates as AMEROPPA DONBURA north of the lake is a mystery to the monster-infested Dossey of the week. Subaru head for the lake. Meanwhile Dossey TV program director queue is a real doubt of the interview process.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
From the looks of it, Brachio Wave is going to throw down with both Rockman and Yeti Blizzard. Cool.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
It's supposed to be "Dossie," based on the Loch Ness monster Nessie.

Summary: The mysterious monster Dossie is seen frequently in Donbura Lake located in North Ameroppa, becoming a hot subject of discussion. Subaru heads to the lake to investigate. Meanwhile, TV Director Kyuu doubts Dossie's existence and decides to uncover the details behind its story.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Brachio...doesn't seem like a good guy or a bad guy. I wonder who's side he's on. Is he just trying to protect something?

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
He's protecting the lake. Apparently he doesn't like humans.

StelarSX

Jack In!
>< I can't believe I didn't even realize that. I feel stupid. Well I'm guessing now that CMM guy is gonna be the host/Denpa-Henkan Partner

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Interesting way this UMA found his human partner. I also like his standoffish nature, not really trying to mess Yeti Blizzard and Rockman up, but warning them to stay off his turf. Shakes up the concept.

Misora getting huffy was hilarious.