0 bytes · Views: 43
  • RnRTribe_Wallpaper.jpg
    RnRTribe_Wallpaper.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 64
  • RnRTribe_Wallpaper.jpg
    RnRTribe_Wallpaper.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 64

nahxela

Oh, wow, that 2nd wallpaper you uploaded is pretty kickass. You get all the Ooparts, the three basic tribal fusions, 5 main enemies, and some viruses (and the citadel thing)

The shurikens are like meowth's (from pokemon) charm? :D

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Even more!

Well, there are more to come. Here are the last 2 to be released. Enjoy! =D

NOTE: I added another extra something at the back too~

Attachments

• Rockman_Wallpaper.jpg
    Rockman_Wallpaper.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 54
  • Rockman_Wallpaper.jpg
    Rockman_Wallpaper.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 54
  • RnRTribe_Wallpaper5.jpg
    RnRTribe_Wallpaper5.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 42
  • RnRTribe_Wallpaper5.jpg
    RnRTribe_Wallpaper5.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 42
  • RnRTribe_Wallpaper4.jpg
    RnRTribe_Wallpaper4.jpg
  • RnRTribe_Wallpaper4.jpg
    RnRTribe_Wallpaper4.jpg

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
More Wallpapers to come

Wait a moment. I was wrong. :confused:' There ARE more to come, 1 per month, all Hibiki Misora Wallpapers! Here's the first one! =D

Attachments

• Misora_Wallpaper1.jpg
    Misora_Wallpaper1.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 47
  • Misora_Wallpaper1.jpg
    Misora_Wallpaper1.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 47

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Misora Wallpapers

I don't think they're all winter-themed. one seemed to look normal enough, but the one to the right of it looked kinda freaky. Here:
www.capcom.co.jp/ryusei2/
Click on the Misora button you see on the first page you enter.

nahxela

Oh boy! Bly+Tribe Cross!
Brachio wave isn't a brachiosaurus -_-, it's a plesiosaurus >_>
And then there's the returning FMians :)

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
^ AGREED! It's a plesio, but they called it Bracchio Wave instead. ALL FM-ians are returning, I remember. Based on Capricorn, there'll be a new one called Goat Kung-Fu, created by someone in Japan for a contest. Also, this time round, Both Gemini Sparks have hp. :confused:' Whether it's shared, I don't know.

Finally, I'll explain Bly Tribe-ons. To get them, you must have no brothers AT ALL. Then, you have to gather pieces of loneliness andwhen it's over, you get to use the Bly Tribe-ons. After that, you may regain NPC brothers, but NOT real brothers.
What it does: You get a 1hp Denpa Barrier every turn, you can't be locked-on to, enemy can't use War-rock attack on you(like come to you and slash) Brother cards can be used for the special attack.(I think) When the enemy uses a screen-darkening attack, you can counter with a brother card and use your finishing attack(like Thunder Bolt Blade). After that, you revert to normal.

nahxela

Goat...Kung-fu...? What a lame name -_-, there should be a Scorpius >_>
Scorpions > Goats
I hope the Geminis share HP, otherwise I'm going to cry :( (and get torn apart by them ._.)

So for Bly Tribe-ons, you can't have any real-life brothers at all? So you can't have a Double/Triple Tribe plus Bly :(?
And if you gather all the loneliness and then gain the Bly Tribe ability, it goes away if you get a real brother, right?
Do you regain the ability if you get rid of your brothers?

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
-More info-

nahxela;16526 said:
Goat...Kung-fu...? What a lame name -_-, there should be a Scorpius >_>
Scorpions > Goats
I hope the Geminis share HP, otherwise I'm going to cry :( (and get torn apart by them ._.)

So for Bly Tribe-ons, you can't have any real-life brothers at all? So you can't have a Double/Triple Tribe plus Bly :(?
And if you gather all the loneliness and then gain the Bly Tribe ability, it goes away if you get a real brother, right?
Do you regain the ability if you get rid of your brothers?

Both Gemini Sparks have hp and I think it's not shared.

Yep, no Bly tribe-ons with real-life brothers. I dunno about your second question. For the third... I'm not sure. Perhaps you have to do it again? :confused:

For bosses in this game, I'm proud to announce... There are more than in the first one!

InuSan

which misora silhouette did you say looked creepy?

The one to the right of the visible one?

The one with the bao baos on her head?

If you think it's freaky, picture this, Chun-Li fighting with fans. That's what's on her head, if that's what you're saying is freaky looking, cause i can't imagine it as anything else.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Yeah. THAT'S what I'm talking about. It looks creepy.

Regarding Bly Tribe-ons:

1. You need to gather 6 pieces of loneliness.
2. You can choose to turn it off, supposedly if you do something.
3. When you do, you can brother again
4. When you want to use it again, just activate it. I think you'll lose your brothers though. If I'm lucky, I'll get mine by this week. Yayz. =D

Finally: Someone over at the Rockman exe zone mentioned something fun: By tapping on Warrock's head in the equipment screen, you can "punch" him. Do that 3 times and he kicks you out of the screen. XD

InuSan

lol, sounds cool!

and i'm sure that version of misora, or harpnote whatever is gonna look good too~ ;D

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Correction: It's actually a card you can turn on or off, like the Pegasus Icon in the first one. It's called... The... Badge of loneliness I believe. Finally, I'll be getting my game tomorrow! Hoorah! =D