[Request] Find Out (Original Karaoke)

celestial_sacred

[Request] Find Out (Original Karaoke)

-------The 2nd edit was cancelled...----------
I just realised I can get it myself ~_~"

------no such thing XD-----------------------------
I'm so into Digimon karaokes lately! Great arrangements~ Haha. Does anyone have Find Out (Original Karaoke) by AiM that came out in the album Stand By Me ~Hito Natsu no Bouken~?
---------------------------------------------------

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Find Out didn't get one. It was pretty much a "bonus" track. Stand By Me~Hito Natsu no Bouken~ ended up getting two singles. The regular single has...

Stand By Me~Hito Natsu no Bouken~
Sun Goes Down
Stand By Me~Hito Natsu no Bouken~ (Original Karaoke)
Sun Goes Down (Original Karaoke)

The other single...

Stand By Me~Hito Natsu no Bouken~
Find Out
Sun Goes Down
Stand By Me~Hito Natsu no Bouken~ (Instrumental)

And before you ask, the "original karaoke" and the "instrumental" are the same.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Actually, original karaoke and instrumental aren't always the same. I can't remember what it was, but one song has the two versions, and the karaoke version has the background singing, while instrumental is just the music.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I have all the other stuff you're requesting. I just noticed you changed your post.
Scipio;2542 said:
Actually, original karaoke and instrumental aren't always the same. I can't remember what it was, but one song has the two versions, and the karaoke version has the background singing, while instrumental is just the music.
I know that, but for this case, both are the same.

celestial_sacred

Ya. I listened to the Digimon songs which had (Instrumental). They are the same.

SSJ Jup81;2597 said:
I have all the other stuff you're requesting. I just noticed you changed your post.

Oh thanks! Actually, I edited my post without much thought. *laughs* I already know where to get them but before this I couldn't download them 'cause I was using 56K modem (MegaUpload slots were always full and I couldn't download that MegaUpload Toolbar). But now, I realised I'm able to! =D

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Scipio was pretty much right, though. There usually is a difference between an instrumental and a karaoke. To my understanding, though, an instrumental usually consists of a song where the main vocals are no longer there, and is replaced by some type of an instrument (this is the main way that I refer to it as and pretty much say "karaoke" for everything else). As for a karaoke, the main vocals are filtered out (though, background vocals may remain), so that one can sing along to it. It seems to be an interchangable term, though.

And congrats on leaving 56k behind! It was the same for me, 'cept it was years ago. I had trouble getting Tamers episodes (they were raw and lq back then [2001]) because of my dial-up, which is why Tamers is pretty much the only series I haven't seen all the way through in any form and I'm still iffy with dubs (for this series anyway, since voicing I feel is usually better for the original).

celestial_sacred

Well, that is also what I think about instrumentals. Haha. 'Instrumental' must have been placed there to create a "difference".. >_> Even Beat Hit! and Forever Friends had "instrumental", right? If there's no more mistakes in my discography list..

=D Oh thanks! Haha. I had always liked the originals better too. But I watched 02 (rerun) and Tamers dubbed in my country's language. So, it was rather..horrible. I didn't manage to watch all Adventure episodes 'cause when it came out, I didn't like Digimon. >.<" And it's very rare to see an original Japanese Digimon series selling here. Frontier never came. Of course, I'm now able to Savers. Yippee~