[Req] The ultimate of all crapshoots: Digimon Filipino dub

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
[Req] The ultimate of all crapshoots: Digimon Filipino dub

I was planning on downloading the eps from youtube, but as soon as I decided to, the account with all the eps got suspended e____e

Would anyone know where to download the Filipino English verision of any Digimon season? I'd really like to add them to my collection, but they're impossible to find. I'd almost consider buying DVDs, if they existed.

Any help would be uuber appreciated ><

halteclere

I'm also looking for this version. It's otherwise known as the Animax-Asia dub.

As Gao said above me, any help would be uber appreciated.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
You could use Google's video search... (No, it's not a JFGI moment, I know you went through a lot of trouble.)

I found a lot of Pokemon episodes that way.

halteclere

I did that already. I looked at links dated all the way back to 2006, but all the sites I've found with English dubs only have the American English version. The Filipino English one doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the net.

I've also pm'ed the original uploader, subscribed to his channel, and requested to be friend, but there's been no response so far. He actually re-upped Adventure 02 and Tamers some time back, but not the first Adventure. Acoording to his profile, between his hectic schedule and his VCD having editing woes, he's unable to; at least within the next year or so.

So I guess it comes down to finding someone who has a copy of Adventure 1 backed up and is willing to share.

I'd even be grateful for the audio. I could play it alongside a Japanese raw and mute the original sound. The Filipino English version is basically just that anyway.

Oh yeah... I'm not familiar with looking around IRC or peer-to-peer networks, so any guidance on that would be vastly appreciated.