[REQ] Digimon Movie 7 HQ-Rip RAW

Izumi Kanbara

[REQ] Digimon Movie 7 HQ-Rip RAW

Hi all.

My request is the 7th Digimon Movie as RAW, but in HQ, I only found the Rip from Digimon Himitsu and his quality is not so good

If someone have a HQ rip or can make one from his DVD, then were this great

Izumi Kanbara

I have look at mIRC (#digimon-encodes) because Akai Shuichi say me there were the RAW, but it is a TV-rip from the dub (from his post I hoped it was japanese RAW with Dub audio)

but I search a japanese RAW with better quality as this Himitsu Rip Picture

I hope someone can help me

Izumi Kanbara

This is the Himitsu RAW too, and I search a better Version, I don't know if one exist but I hope it but if not, I hope someone who have the DVD can rip the movie in better quality

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
I, too, am looking for a higher quality rip of movie 7. But it seems there isnt a HQ rip anywhere on the net. =/ If I could only import it and rip it, I'd be happy to put it up HQ...but alas, I have no money for import stuff right now.

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Kazemon15;52777 said:
I, too, am looking for a higher quality rip of movie 7. But it seems there isnt a HQ rip anywhere on the net. =/ If I could only import it and rip it, I'd be happy to put it up HQ...but alas, I have no money for import stuff right now.

Well do you know where I can buy it? So I can Rip it :)

RollEXE

Let's all start up a Digimon Movie Import HQ fund. :D

The only I seem to be able to find is Himitsu's. BUT, if the WPP people are feeling nice, you can ask them if they have a RAW. :) Wouldn't hurt to ask.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Um, that's a Chinese sub. You were looking for a raw. From it looks of it, it might be a softsub. The torrent doesn't seem to have seeds. The quickest way is for someone to use eMule.

Izumi Kanbara

I have see pictures, it's seems to be a softsub and it has better quality.

And I have tested with Torrent and eMule - no download option works -.-

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Hm, I found the subbing group's forum. But it seems like the release forum is registered members only and even worse, because of spambots, they aren't allowing any new people registering.

You can try making sense of it.

Digimon Future Forum: http://dmf.rayru.org/bbs/