[REQ] Digimon 02 DVD Ep 20

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
[REQ] Digimon 02 DVD Ep 20

Hey....I wonder if anyone has the DVD quality of ep 20 from 02? The link expired on the Livejournal and there have been several requests to reupload it, but no one has fulfilled that request yet. I need the ep to finish my AMV which I wanna get done and posted by my birthday on March 11th... anyone, please?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Of course you ask this not even 24 hours after I deleted all the ZT from the staff ftp :p

I got it uploading to MU, should be done.... eventually.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Scipio;33829 said:
Of course you ask this not even 24 hours after I deleted all the ZT from the staff ftp :p

I got it uploading to MU, should be done.... eventually.

^^ Thank so much.

:confused:;; ...about the deletion...um...sorry? lol (doesnt understand what you mean, but it sounds bad XD)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We had episodes 11-30 sitting on the staff FTP, but since we dropped the project, I deleted them.

I probably would've just gave you access to that XD

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Scipio;33834 said:
We had episodes 11-30 sitting on the staff FTP, but since we dropped the project, I deleted them.

I probably would've just gave you access to that XD

I see... Darn, I should have asked earlier! XD Sorry about that. I was just waiting patiently for the reupload cuz I didnt wanna bug Onkei-kun and I thought by asking here, it would be a bother for....some strange reason. XD

But thanks again. :)