[Req (Again)] Ryuusei no Rockman OST

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
[Req (Again)] Ryuusei no Rockman OST

I'd honestly be kinda surprised if nobody had this. ;x

Yeah, looking for the OST for RnR because it's the awesome. Anyone have it?

RollEXE

I'll take a look at several places... then I'll tell you if I find anything, ok?

ERRRR..... I've looked and there aren't any, but when I checked Amazon, I found out why.
It's not gonna be released until Jan 16th, or at least this one is:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/流星のロックマン1-2...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1199772002&sr=8-5

It must be nice to have a soundtrack... *goes all dreamy*
I remember Amazon does ship CD's out, 'cause last time I bought the Klonoa OST's and they shipped internationally. I was broke after that. XD

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Sounds like a plan, thank you!

I know it exsists, because Amazon had it....for seventy bucks. >___> WAAAY out of my pricerange, thank you.

RollEXE

Well, I just did a conversion on the price.... ¥3360 converts to roughly $40 NZD..... that's kinda expensive, but the Klonoa OST's were like $80 NZD when I bought them (2 OSTs). Plus, they were outta print and rare. :DDDD

I'll wait after it comes out, but unless they have like a special thing if you pre-order, I'll have to sacrifice my wallet again. D:

Also, I'll have to look at the shipping rates too......
$70? USD? What currency? 'Cause it sounds quite overpriced.

The only other way, since shipping to where I live is ¥2300 yen.... is to get someone who lives in Japan to receive the package and send it separately for you.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
ERRRR..... I've looked and there aren't any, but when I checked Amazon, I found out why.
It's not gonna be released until Jan 16th.

Urk. That would be a problem, wouldn't? >__>;;;

RollEXE;20542 said:
I'll wait after it comes out, but unless they have like a special thing if you pre-order, I'll have to sacrifice my wallet again. D:

Also, I'll have to look at the shipping rates too......
$70? USD? What currency? 'Cause it sounds quite overpriced.

lol, don't kill your wallet for my sake! But yeah, the price at Amazon was USD, but it did say 'OST 1 and 2', so that could be something.

Although OSTs are really overpriced on Amazon anyway, so...

GSR

That one guy
The OST on Amazon is for RnR1 and RnR2. There was an RnR1 CD I've got on my computer, I'll upload it some place if I can't find the original link.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
If anyone does buy the 1&2, I'd like to request FLAC rips :3

RollEXE

FLAC? Educate the knowledge-less noob please. :3

I have my eye on that one..... though I'm not sure if I'll end up buying it or not.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
FLAC is a lossless audio codec.

You're looking at like 30MB for a 5 minute song but the quality is :D

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Scipio;20606 said:
FLAC is a lossless audio codec.

You're looking at like 30MB for a 5 minute song but the quality is :D
How do you play FLACs? The only thing that would reconise it when I had some was VCL player.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You can download plug-ins for most media players, including Winamp.

[23:29] * ~Scipio »» WinAmp «» sunbrain - Go To Fly «» 00:30/04:21 [¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦] «» 998 kbps flac ««

<3

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Thank you very much, GSR!

Hmm, are these songs from one of the games, maybe? I can't quite place any of them, but they sond good ^^

JKaizer

testing 123
fapfapfap
Oh, there is no OST for the anime - only for the games.

And I doubt there will be one, most of EXE didn't even gets OSTed from what I know. ;_;