Remake old games?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Remake old games?

Should the Zelda games be re-released on DS?

My thought is a definative yes - that includes making the N64 and Game Cube ones (so i can play em lol)

I want to play Ages n Seasons in full blown colour on my DS <3

faqcorner

old ones...sure
new ones, maybe

though depends which one you would want to remake, 4 swords enhanced would be interesting here along with Link to the Past...but that's really the only two that I played beginning to end 0.0' ...so my opinion isnt as good I guess?...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
depends on what you've played and what you want to play really.
I want to play the lot - and want to reply some in better quality (ages/seasons)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Blaze Dragon;12594 said:
While I'm far from a Zelda fan, I think it would be nice if the games were remade.

You should be a Zelda fan - i will convert you!

I wonder if they'd ever consider doing the 3rd game with Faore (Oracle of Secrets)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
If they ported WindWaker to the DS, I'd totally buy that.

Would make sense too, since the sequel is on that system.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Vande;12579 said:
Should the Zelda games be re-released on DS?

My thought is a definative yes - that includes making the N64 and Game Cube ones (so i can play em lol)

I want to play Ages n Seasons in full blown colour on my DS <3
Just call me biased...I just don't think so, unless it's a game that was already made for like one of the many Gameboys. I could see those no the DS fine, but stuff from the consoles, not really.

I'm just thinking about OoT on the Gamecube, and for me, it was terrible. That game was made for N64 with the way the controls were. I couldn't imagine playing any of the console versions of those games on the small DS.