Regarding the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Spoiler?

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Regarding the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Spoiler?

Well with three new games coming,and none a contiuation to Kingdom Hearts 2, I have to wonder what thier planning because at the end of Kh2 Sora gets a letter from the King (KH3?). I wonder if these new games have to do tightly with Sora in KH3
What are your views?

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I have no idea what'll happen. Maybe a PS3 version (KH3) will be in-store for the future.

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
The ending of KH2 was probably set like it was incase Nomura wanted to change the plot sometime after the 3 prequels are released, it gives a nice chunk of free space to use for any extra plot development. And in regards to KH3, I can see it being on all 3 systems, PS3 to follow the trend (who knows maybe KH3 would make the PS3 sale more) Xbox360 because most of the games have been coming out on it or the Wii for its functionality.

MirageDukemon

that trailer was for KH birth by sleep. It is the upcoming game on the psp. The 3 people in armor were terra,ven & aqua. It takes place 10 yes before kh1 and is an " inbetween" game like chain of memories. This game is one of 3 new handhelds coming in the near future. The ds game focuses on rosas and the 14 organization member. I am really liking forward to them:D
ps: go on youtube and type in BBS trailer to get the redone version of the trailer where you can see their faces and a few new parts

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Dukemon, I ment the part where Sora gets a letter from the Knig, not the trailer at the end....I did my reserch.

MirageDukemon

oh sorry. but i think that letter might have something to do with those "new" enemies from bbs which most people think have something to do with the soul.(the souless?) but yeah that interests me too.

Quatre Winner

The letter might not have anything to do with the third console game. If I remember correctly, we never saw what the letter that Pluto had said, did we? Sora and them just followed him, passed out, and that led into Chain of Memories.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Yeah you could be right....but they were reading. I was so sure it was important

Quatre Winner

It could be important, or it couldn't. I'm just saying, don't be disappointed if it isn't. I personally hope that it leads into KH3 ^^

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Quatre, how could the letter from KH2 be a lead in to it's prequel? >_>;

It's probably just a device to set it up for possible sequels, in case they wanted to set them up. It was just left ambiguous so that we would anxiously wait for the next installment. It's like a cliffhanger that also acts as a good stopping point.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Albert de Morcerf;30840 said:
Quatre, how could the letter from KH2 be a lead in to it's prequel? >_>;
I think Quatre ment the letter that Pluto had at the end of KH1....