Recruiting QCers

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Recruiting QCers

Once again, our QC team has practically vanished, and we're looking for some new blood to help fill it.

You get to watch episodes/read chapters early and tell us what we screwed up on! It's great! ^_^

You need a decent Internet connection, an eye for errors, and the willingness to QC both anime & manga.

Please leave a comment in this post if you're interested. Because you know you are!

If you get hired today, you'll get access toooooooooo...
Fireball 6, Saru Getchu 5 and 9, Inazuma Eleven 2 and 3, Akiba-chan 2, Pokemon Ranger Batonnage 4, and Bartender 9!

More will also be added soon ;) We got a lot going on right now sooooo it's a great time to join the team!

You also get exclusive access to our staff channel on IRC, where the most awesome of awesome happens. Srsly!

copy_zero

well, I have a lot of free time, errors in subbing annoy me unless it is only less than one second off, and a good eye for errors, and the net connection is good. so I wouldn't mind doing some quality check

just don't expect me to be too much time on a irc channel, I try to go there only the time I need to, not even a second too much (I have a bad experience with IRC)

EDIT: I guess I forgot to say something quite important
I can dedicate 5 hours a day to this, except Thursdays, and the whole 10 hours on the weekends. If I have to do something else, I never take more than an hour, so I have so much free time that I always get bored. Besides helping this community do their great job, I would have something to spend my time on. Oh, and in case it matters, my English is quite good.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Quality Control's been shot to hell, eh? Well, I've got loads of free time, so I might consider it. I'm usually on IRC, as well. If you've got a test I'd have to take, go ahead and send it. Though, I have a family reunion this weekend (leave it to family to f*** up my Halloween...), so I won't be able to really get back to you until Monday.

TaigaWantUp

Taiga Want Up!
I'd be interested in helping you guys out, specifically with Inazuma Eleven, that flew under my radar, and I wouldn't have noticed if it was airing if you guys hadn't released it, lol.

I'm a third year English Major, who plays Football. I've done Quality Checking before, and I could also help to keep your fansub correct with proper terms :p (I recall something irking me in episode one, I can't quite remember)

Seph

Guy with Random Talents
Is it possible to QC only a specific series? I have interest in one series and would like to help it along, but since I don't have ample time on my hands, I want to stay specific only to one. Is that even allowed?

Seph

Guy with Random Talents
Makoto;74141 said:
What series?

Bartender

I might be able to help in the translating too.... though my grasp of the language isn't tip top so if I do help in that, I will definitely need someone to fall back as support on. Especially for technical terms and names.... I never have any idea how to translate those.