Re-enconding from HD h264 to HDTV...

Re-enconding from HD h264 to HDTV...

Hello peeps...

I'm quite new for this site but very old in term of "Anime". :)

Can you guys re-encode them into HDTV? I ask that, cuz my PC can handle this HD type...

I have downloaded Xvid type eps of Deltora Quest and the h264 type last eps of Deltora Quest...I'd like them to be encoded into HDTV so i can write them via Convert X to DVD to see them in TV or in PC :) :)

Thank you very much...

If other peeps cannot see them cuz these HD types are lagging on ya, that's cuz you guys have low RAM and a shitty motherboard...You need to have 2GB+ RAM and 2GHz+ CPU...that's all...and a good graphic card...

Oh and i see that you guys have made this Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker as a DATS logo ^^ u guys should play it... it's an epic game :)

jpwong

One thing to point out is that not all anime is broadcast in HD yet. And in some cases where the show isn't hugely popular like Gundam of Code Geass, HDTV raws are hard to come by even if they are available.

If it's off TV Tokyo, I'm not sure that they even offer HDTV yet as none of the anime I watch off that station has any HD raws.

Edit: If you just want to upscale the video, there are a number of free programs you can use to do it yourself. But just beware, that upscaling just blows the picture up, it won't add in any detail.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Sadly, Deltora Quest raws only start to be in HD at episode 14... so from episode 14+ we should release them in HD... (though raws might be hard to come by <__>)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
1-13 of Deltora Quest will never have HD, and we only release HD encodes of shows that actually air in HD. You're more than welcome to upscale the videos yourself for your own personal use.