[Raw Scans] Digimon NEXT Last Battle Discussion

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
[Raw Scans] Digimon NEXT Last Battle Discussion

[DS_Raws] Digimon Next Battle Last Battle
14.79MB
Sharebee

And here it is - the Final chapter of Digimon NEXT *sniffle*
(i had to call my dad to reburn this to a new disc and get him to come into town so that you guys could have this today as my disc messed up)

Sharebee uploads to 4 different sites including megaupload.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
They'll go to the moon, get help from SuperStarmon and--wait, wrong series.

I really hope this isn't the end. I love NEXT, it served as my standard Digimon story in the midst of the shake-up approach of Savers.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
right - Battle 25 isn't called Battle 25, it's called Final Battle. Yes this chapter is the end of Digimon NEXT.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
So we can assume that you got your V-Jump.

It is somehow sad. But I guess it´s time to move on. Any News on a follow up ?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
MugenSeiRyuu;19917 said:
So we can assume that you got your V-Jump.
It is somehow sad. But I guess it´s time to move on. Any News on a follow up ?

Yep got it today, scans won't be up until saturday for NEXT.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
That looked a lot like Savers. All that was missing was Tsurugi punching NEO into the face.

So Pichimon is back, we can assume that all the cool Guest Digimon are dead and Chaosdrmon still malfunctions.

Did Victory and Z´d somehow turn into statues , with them being reborn in Digitama-Form ?

I also noticed that the Gate opened by Norun and Ami´s Mini looks a lot like the Symbol found on the backs of Alpha Cards.

Also, notice how their retunr into the Real World looks like the one the Savers made after Kurata made his big escape.
And look where Ami is sitting. Innuendo !

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
sure as heck looks like they turned into statues, i guess that with their job done (and perhaps ran out of power, the Digisoul is a double edge sword afterall) they had to "die".