Evil Incarnate?
raws are out and i thought i posted these spoilers a few days ago:

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!

- Barbamon's castle goes boom
- Barbamon reveals himself to the team
- It would appears Barbamon is Yggdrail
- We SEE Barbamon WITHOUT his mask!
- Barbamon takes Peckmon's memory while Shou is unconsious
- Norun and the Twins were made by Yggdrail?
- Victory and ZD Don't appear to listen to Tsurugi n Shou's orders
- Tsurugi spouts off about the fallen Digimon, Victory seems to now listen to him
- x2 swords later, sliced Barbamon releasing the final memories
- NEO is born - he holds ALL the memories bar Dragon and Beast and it is the same looking one as the card, full body shot too.

Oh yes NEO is spelt on the last page N.E.O. so it MAY mean something.

I suspect NEXT is coming to an end as Barba went down WAY too easy, but NEO reminds me of something from another anime.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
vex_srw;11694 said:
==i cant believe that barbamon is the iggdorashill(evil)...neo look like rockman character ==

Yea i was thinking of that anime :p

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
We can assume that a regular Barbamon´s Face would be different.
I knew that Norun had a Yggdrasil Connection.
Barbamon´s Defeat was a bit like Belphemon´s in Savers.
Z´dGarurumon pretty much traces back to his Origins as Gaomon. He atleast makes the same Face Gaomon makes on most Bandai Artwork of him.
Nice Sequence for assembling the Dramon Breaker.

EDIT: LOL ! The Example for the Fanmade Digimon looks like Master Elehan Kimpo from Gekiranger.

vex_srw

MugenSeiRyuu;11758 said:
We can assume that a regular Barbamon´s Face would be different.
I knew that Norun had a Yggdrasil Connection.
Barbamon´s Defeat was a bit like Belphemon´s in Savers.
Z´dGarurumon pretty much traces back to his Origins as Gaomon. He atleast makes the same Face Gaomon makes on most Bandai Artwork of him.
Nice Sequence for assembling the Dramon Breaker.

EDIT: LOL ! The Example for the Fanmade Digimon looks like Master Elehan Kimpo from Gekiranger.

but i still cant agree in this NEXT setting that barbamon face look like igdorashill,and the barbamon is too weak,defeat just only one attack(dramon breaker)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I think that NEXT has been cut short thus the rushing now, it's spelt Yggdrasil btb.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
The reason the 2 Ultimates would not attack:
Barba: Those two are "arbitrators!" Their existence is all too close to God! They wouldn't dare obey humans

Nor: Yggdrasil... prepared them specifically for when it would corrupt. They're special Digimon.

Norun is Yggdrail's conscious in a "human form"

While Norun was on earth, Barbamon took over and became Yggdrasil, Norun is the true Yggdrasil.

Bar: The Creator of the Digital World.
Awaken.
Its name is...!
N.E.O

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
O-O Seems like I was extremely right about Norun being Yggdrasil.

That means that Yggdrasil is not the actual Enemy this time.

vex_srw

what i know after reading 22 r barbamon is the negative side of yggdorashill,norun is the positive side of yggdorashill,vgreymon and zgarurumon is the digimon which exist close to god and will not obey ordinary human.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
vex_srw;12024 said:
what i know after reading 22 r barbamon is the negative side of yggdorashill,norun is the positive side of yggdorashill,vgreymon and zgarurumon is the digimon which exist close to god and will not obey ordinary human.

Which is exactly as i posted.

Yep Mugen you were right she is Yggdrail

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Hmmm, N.E.O looks cool right now at the end of chapter 22, at least it doesn't have that freaky Pichimon head anymore!
However, after looking through this chapter, I have this nagging question that is going on in my head - where is Ami after her Pichimon had been killed? She seems nowhere to be found in those panels of the collapse of Barbamon castle so are Risegreymon and Machgaogamon, it's a shame that I missed out downloading chapter 21 since megaupload is a pain when it comes to downloading.

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Thanks for chapter 21, Vande!
Anyway back to the topic, looks like Ami seems to be more of a useless character than Yuu after killing off Pichimon and she is nowhere to be found. However, I have grown to like Norun and so does Shou for Next and at least, Yggdrasil (like Norun at the positive side of Yggdrasil) isn't really much a tyrannical God stereotype compared to Savers.