Rather odd question

Phantom

Rather odd question

Ok first off this is regarding the music of Digimon Savers.

No I am not asking about the opening/ending themes nor Believer :p lets get that out of the way first.

What i'm looking for is information regarding some of the instrumental music, in particular i'm after the theme that plays often during evolution (especially after Belphemon) thats quite serious. I cannot seem to find this particular piece of music (that or I just havent listened to the OST thoroughly enough)

Chances are once again as always my favourite instrumental piece won't be put onto an audio media (happens all to often with my fave shows)

Thanks in advance

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
The Latin Opera as it is reffered to, sadly it does not exist on any cd :(

Phantom

Thanks guys, but that wasn't THE exact tune I was talking about, lemme grab it from the eps to find it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6m0oNcJsrM&feature=related

Both Masaru's and Ikuto's Ultimate (mega) evolutions in THAT clip have 2 of the 3 tunes I was after (though the tunes get cut short cos of the nature of that youtube clip, but anybody able to rip those (even with sfx or voices i dont care) or do something to get those would be brilliant.

Also that tune where Kudamon evolves into Sleipmon at the end of that vid - the extended version of that where its not just that part of the song but the bit after with the clarinet or whatever it is playing.

Those are the 3 tunes ive been looking for personally.