Question

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Question

So, we have a bunch of stuff nearing readiness, or completely done already.

Would you rather:

1) Space it out (release-a-day)

2) Release in clumps (5 releases in one day, then nothing for a week)

???

#1 gives you stuff constantly, but it leaves us with completed stuff just sitting there.

#2 gets you the stuff as soon as it's ready, but it's very uneven.

---

PS: I've declared March/April "Finish off those small projects" time, and so you should be seeing some stuff that you wouldn't normal expect. We have a few PVs coming, a couple one episode ovas, a two episode ova, and I think we even have a three episode ova in the works somewhere. :-O

These have been in the works for months and I think it's high-time they get released. One got pushed into a new round of QC today. One'll get worked on Thrusday (I got to work tomorrow, so not gonna work on it then) and then I've bugged people for the stuff needed to finish off another thing. WE WILL GET THESE OUT. >O

---

Oh, people will be glad to know that Inazuma is kinda on track. 5-7 are still waiting on TLC2, but 8 has now joined that list o/

suiton

Banned
Prefer to get 1 or 2 episodes a day. Better to get consistent amount of releases each day instead of massing it up in 1 day and then nothing for a week.

1 a day for me is fine, gives me something to look forward to each day. Also gives you time to work on more stuff before these releases dry up.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
1-a-day. better than getting it all at once xD as for letting it sit, I think most of us waited long enough that it doesn't matter much to wait a little bit more.