Post your computer setup!

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
Post your computer setup!

It's simple, just post a couple pictures of your computer setup. Here's mine, although it's going to be upgraded next week hopefully. (Screen inverted so my camera could get a better picture.)

Magna

I don't think I should show mine. My keyboard has a bunch of dirt on it and stuff that looks like coffee stains for some reason >.< And then my G5 iMac is using a G3 mouse because I'm too attached to it. And then I have too much stuff lying around it and piles of books and junk. I think you get the picture without the picture (including a bunch of cds/dvds, a few pairs of headphones, random stuffed animals, digivices, wine store bags(don't ask), paper, napkins, school work etc. >.<

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Keyboard with dirt is a lot better than keyboard with BBQ >_>

Magna

Hahaha, my keyboard also has sugar and sticky stuff all over it and stuff that looks really gross. I'm even scared of touching some parts xD
How did you get BBQ on your keyboard? Unless you're me, that's like impossible >.<

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
I prefer my keyboards clean... That's why I don't eat within 5 feet of my computer and wash my hands before typing.

/dev/urandom

http://ajanata.com/junk/desktops/P6070087.JPG

Another of Splash's Savers wallpapers is covered up by Explorer. :) The computer on the left drives both LCDs and is serviced by the keyboard and mouse on the table; the computer on the right is my TV recording computer and is only connected to the left LCD. The keyboard/trackpad on the bed is for it. Those are the only computers for which I have a proper use area. My laptops are wherever I feel like using them.

On the floor, the big flat black thing by all the DVD cases is my Thinkpad.

nezucho

<b>Encoder</b><br>Resident Rodent
ah i finally get to see dev's monster (and messy) setup~ now i can die in peace.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Would post mine but I dont have a Digital Camera lol. Besides, mine's pretty messy too...aside from DVD boxsets stacked by my moniter for AMVs, wires here and there from the internet and external harddrive and ipod, a metal Naruto kunai (...wait, what? :confused:;; *takes that and puts it away in cosplay drawer*), a Cardcaptor Sakura kitty doll... (...*takes that and puts it on bookself, but then she realizes her mother stole it* Damnit!) And atop my workspace...MANGA...and Sailor Moon DVDs...and my cute My Little Pony toy I had since a child.

celestial_sacred

Um well.. Digital camera stolen after someone broke in into my house..with me "witnessing" the guy taking away my mum's handphone and the cam. >_>

Mine's a five-years-old whitey-beige computer on an ordinary wooden computer table. A quite huge-screened monitor on the left with a keyboard under it. A mouse on the mousetop(?) with my late-dog's photo. CPU in a compartment at the bottom right. Modem's on top of CPU. Speakers on the right of the table, with a telephone in front and several stationery stuff. Files near the legs, and also a broken printer. The printer's on a book rack to the right of the table. Haha. Webcam-less. Mic-less.

It's overall pretty clean, but has little dirt on the keys and the bottom of the mouse. >.<" And the wood's kinda turning black. XD My stuff are on my table behind where I'm sitting now and there won't be any space for me to put it on the computer table anyway. *laughs*

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's kinda a mess as I'm working on reorganizing stuff atm.

First pic is of the entire workstation, and the second is under the desk, where you can see my DVD Burner, Takato, and Ikuto. The switch is also under there.

http://jkaizer.net/computer