Pokemon: D&P

Keier

Pokemon: D&P

Can't you guys consider doing Pokemon: Diamond & Pearl, starting off with only the really new episodes (>71)? (54/75 have been dubbed)

Right now there's half a year wait time for the new episodes to be dubbed, and on top of that, the dub voice acting really -sucks- compared to the jap. counterpart, and the dubbers also removes all the original music, thus making the dubbed version extremely crappy.

The only reason to watch DP dub is to actually understand the dialogue, so a sub of it would be so awesome...

I know it's a bif of wishful thinking, since u probably lack translators, but maybe there is hope..

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
We'd love to... simple as that.

We just don't have a dedicated translator (or one who is good enough to do a TL without a translation checker, since that'd be hard to find also).

If we could get those, of course we wouldl.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
(Ooh, just seeing this thread.)

Like Ryan said, we'd love to do the series but it's just too hard to find a translator that'll stick around long enough, and has enough Japanese knowledge to produce full scripts week after week. :/

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
If only T_T, I'd give it a stab, but I don't think my japanese knowledge is enough, shame Flyboy's never anywhere to be found these days.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Flyboy... I don't think we'd have him translate again.

There's always Crush. I guess, he did translate this one episode. :x

Duskv20

<strong>Quality Check</strong><br />Faded Savior
Gah. I know someone pretty fluent in Japanese, but he thinks college is more important than helping DATS sub Pokemon. Psh! As if.

Maybe a Translator will come along who's interested. Would be nice.

G

GaustKaizer

Since I'm really bored this summer, I might work on it starting episode 87. But I need help on some attacks:(