Pocket Monsters Movie 11 Trailer Available

G

GaustKaizer

Pocket Monsters Movie 11 Trailer Available

Pokemon Movie website has added a new trailer for the movie and also released a cover page for the movie.
120490189179svm1.jpg

Also, they have release a new wallpaper of Sheimu, Satoshi and his friends on it. Enjoy!!!
wall11smallmn1se3.jpg

Wallpaper 800X600
Wallpaper 1024X768
Wallpaper 1280X960

G

GaustKaizer

Also new characters been added

Zero, Infin, and Mugenn

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Sheimi is so adorable. Too bad I won't be able to go to Japan to see the movie and get the LV100 Regigigas. ;-;

misthero

Somehow.... i want to see ash's turtwig a torterra already >_>;;; anywho... *waits for the movie... and dats subbing it....*

G

GaustKaizer

Here's the new trailer from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Episode 77 and 78

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
happyguy said:
I thought Pokemon ended at D/P.
Oh, man, that's the LOL of the decade right there.

This is the only anime that will NEVER end. I mean, seriously, is there anything animated that's aimed at children starring the same character that has aired new episodes consistently for over a decade?

StelarSX

Jack In!
>.< Poke'Mon is going to keep going and going because everyone likes it. Would be sad if it actually ended though...

G

GaustKaizer

Pokemon Never Ends. If it ends, all Pokemon Fan will be sad and some might die:p

G

GaustKaizer

Hope if I could see the movie. Going to Japan this summer.

happycow

PrimoPiccolo;49613 said:
Oh, man, that's the LOL of the decade right there.

This is the only anime that will NEVER end. I mean, seriously, is there anything animated that's aimed at children starring the same character that has aired new episodes consistently for over a decade?

Hoshi No Kozou;49938 said:
Pokemon Never Ends. If it ends, all Pokemon Fan will be sad and some might die:p
I think I remember reading that in wikipedia...

Stelar;49691 said:
>.< Poke'Mon is going to keep going and going because everyone likes it. Would be sad if it actually ended though...
yup :(

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Hoshi No Kozou;52783 said:
Hope if I could see the movie. Going to Japan this summer.
You should take a microphone with you and record the audio :p