Pocket Monsters (540&541) D&P 71&72

Satoshi

<b>Release Bot</b><br />"Pocket Monsters"
Pocket Monsters (540&amp;541) D&amp;P 71&amp;72

[RAW] Pocket Monsters (540&541) D&P 71&72 - Pokémon Ranger! The Wave-Guiding Riolu!! [D-TVO WMV9 640x480 120fps][FC35B8C3].avi
File Size: 549.81MB
Release Date: March 20, 2008
Torrent: Here

Comments

So, we've decided to release this. It's a cool episode and we hope you enjoy it. Please note that this is a Raw, meaning no subs on it.

Hope you guys enjoy it, depending on how things go after this, we might keep releasing the raws. :)

G

GaustKaizer

Thanks but Tenahachi3 release is better. I think only about 300MB and 640X480.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
300mb for a special is crazy >_> Not a raw at all... 500mb is exceptable... I've seen many halfhour show raws go over 500mb before.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Yay. A torrent to download my favorite anime! Hope this continues.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
It isn't working for me T_T, I want it! could somebody MU/RS etc it please. I'm gonna watch it on YT now.

G

GaustKaizer

I saw it 2 days ago. My recorder isn' good.

I have DP episode 71 and 72 being splitted right now:D

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Coro Kaiser, don't tease Johnzaloog. :p

Johnzaloog, what is your problem, I'm afraid we can't help you unless we know what's wrong?

G

GaustKaizer

do not post links to other encodes, thanks
I don't know why it alway says JP
333MB provided by tenahachi3
EDIT: Sorry Johnzaloog for teasing you.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
you were teasing me?

I click it, my BT opens, but it doesn't show a "where to save it, and what name" link thingy.

Ansatsuken

Street Fighter
Geez... isn't there any other link for it? I've only found them dubbed or subbed (I hate hardsubbed videos), and I wanted them in raw...

Ansatsuken

Street Fighter
They told me this tracker no longer exists... isn't there any other one for these episodes? I'm searching for them for days...

Q

qweff110

Jackson sang from childhood, and over time his voice and vocal style changed noticeably, either through puberty aoc gold or a personal preference to align his vocal interpretation to the themes and genres he chose to express. Between 1971 and 1975, Jackson's voice descended from boy soprano to androgynous high tenor. In early 1973, the singer adopted a "vocal hiccup", first heard in the song "It's Too Late to Change the Time" from the Jackson 5's G.I.T.: Get It Together album.
archlord gold
Jackson did not employ the hiccup fully until the recording of Off the Wall; its usage can be seen in full force in the "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)" promotional video. The purpose of the hiccup—somewhat like a gulping for air or gasping—was to help promote a certain emotion, be it excitement, sadness or fear. With the arrival of Off the Wall in the late 1970s, Jackson's abilities as a vocalist were well regarded;
archlord power leveling Allmusic described him as a "blindingly gifted vocalist".At the time, Rolling Stone compared his vocals to the "breathless, dreamy stutter" of Stevie Wonder. It slides smoothly into a startling falsetto that's used very daringly".1982 saw the release of Thriller, and Rolling Stone were of the opinion that Jackson was then singing in a "fully adult voice" that was "tinged by sadness".
archlord gold
The release of "Bad" in 1987 displayed gritty lead vocals on the verse and lighter tones employed on the chorus. A distinctive deliberate mispronunciation of "come on", used frequently by Jackson, occasionally spelt "cha'mone" or "shamone", is also a staple in impressions and caricatures of him.
archlord power leveling The turn of the 1990s saw the release of the introspective album Dangerous; here Jackson used his vocals to intensify the split themes and genres described earlier.
The New York Times noted that on some tracks, "he gulps for breath, his voice quivers with anxiety or drops to a desperate whisper, hissing through clenched teeth" and he had a "wretched tone". When singing of brotherhood or self-esteem the musician would return to "smooth" vocals. "In the Closet" contained heavy breathing and a loop of five scat-sung syllables, whereas in the album's title track, Jackson performs a spoken rap. When commenting on Invincible, Rolling Stone were of the opinion that—at the age of 43—Jackson still performed "exquisitely voiced rhythm tracks and vibrating vocal harmonies".
Nelson George summed up Jackson's vocals by stating "The grace, the aggression, the growling, the natural boyishness, the falsetto, the smoothness—that combination of elements mark him as a major vocalist".