Noisy Neighbours

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Noisy Neighbours

It's now 5.48am and my neighbours are just going quiet after being up all night being noisy bastards. I've got to go to damn work today. If i get my hands on the damn bitch today she's gonna be for the next car.

Devkyu

Wha...?
The obvious thing to do would be to brutally maim them with a toilet seat. That or blast J-pop all day when THEY'RE the ones trying to sleep.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
if i wasn't at work i would have put the washer on AND done the hoovering AND put the worst radio channel i could find on at 7.30am

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Oh we have noise laws - though getting them invoked is a huge pain, we now have a 5 page A4 diary of various incidents so that helps towards getting it invoked.

Now i'm feeling the zzzz need

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'd call the coppers if I could get them with the noise law. It's a fucking pain to try to sleep and you can't. If it's not the noise, it should be disturbing the peace, the peace of your sleep! >3

If not I'd resort to knocking on their door and start cursing and swearing them out. >_> Call a disturbance meself... when I don't have work.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Ah, and I thought my neighbors repeatedly setting off fireworks (sometimes after midnight) for days after the Fourth was bad enough. >.<;;

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Airdra;4578 said:
Ah, and I thought my neighbors repeatedly setting off fireworks (sometimes after midnight) for days after the Fourth was bad enough. >.<;;

I know where those would get stuck - seemed quite last night, took me forever to get to sleep though.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Heh I almost commented on why would Airdra's neighbor's be celebrating but i remembered that Airdra =/= Ainz. >_>;;

Anyways I had this on Saturday. I ranted a bit in the chan.

Went along the lines of... "I hate L.A. sometimes. It's goddamned 11. I don't care if it's a weekend or something. It's hot so I have my windows open. I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR GODDAMNED FARKING MARIACHI MUSIC BLARING IN THE AREA!!!!"

Of course, it'd be awkward to yell out into the night, "SHUT THE FARK UP" @_@;

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
That's what the drug dealers across the street from us (i'm not kidding, they sold drugs across the street) did all the time. Then eventually a good number of them were arrested, and it got quieter.

I don't have much advice for you, but...for as tempting as it is, if you retaliate with noise and swear words, it'll probably only get worse. That happened to me, too.

Nabs

Leechie xD
i'd say sleep over at a friends house and "forget" to leave your radio/pc on at full blast-so when they finally decide to get some sleep they'll be the ones suffering now ',...,' and the beauty of them calling the police is that you can just say you forgot to turn off the radio/comp =D