New Ryuusei no Rockman skin!

TuxRug

Retired
New Ryuusei no Rockman skin!

Those of you enjoying my current Rockman skin, you are now welcome to try out my new and improved version 2.0!

Head to User CP or the bar at the bottom of the page and switch to "Ryuusei no Rockman 2.0" to try it out.

NOTE: Versions of IE older than IE7 WILL NOT display this skin anywhere near correctly. If your browser doesn't show the skin right (example: the logo may not be transparent and may have a grey or black background), update to one of the following browsers that I have tested with and KNOW work:
  • Internet Explorer 7
  • Mozilla Firefox 2.0
  • Opera 9
  • Apple Safari 3
  • Apple iPhone and iPod Touch (except shiny effect is anchored on page rather than screen)
Also note this skin may make the forums run slowly on some computers, however, nobody who has tested this skin in pre-release has found a noticeable slowdown.

Why won't this skin work on older browsers (or most phones)? You'll see once you view it. (I'm very proud of it.)

Please list here any browsers that you find that do or don't work properly (And don't try to be smart and list a text-only browser like lynx as incompatible.)

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
I've been using this skin since you first got some trial versions up. Love it.

Great work, TuxRug.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It is by far one of our most advanced skins. @_@ Nice job Matt~

RollEXE

New skin <3

I love the transparency effect, it's one of the most sleek looking skins I've ever seen for transparency!!!

Great job! It's awesome!