New Digimon Toys

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Crowmon and Merukimon...those horrible names again.

I don't know, but aren't those Loose Figures a little bit expensive? Regarding how much the they cost coompared to the MIC Sets they come from?

As for the Data Link Burst, I really wonder if they will make the same mistakes as with the Original Burst. Knowing Bandai America, probably yes.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Wow, they actually referred to the Data Link Mega Burst as a boy's toy. Way to pigeonhole your customers, Bandai...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Merukimon - i've got used to that it isn't too bad, crowmon is death.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
PrimoPiccolo;41106 said:
Wow, they actually referred to the Data Link Mega Burst as a boy's toy. Way to pigeonhole your customers, Bandai...

They uses the term boys on their official site aswell. Jerks.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
This != name whine topic.

Where the hell is the Ikuto plushies? :(

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;41082 said:
As for the Data Link Burst, I really wonder if they will make the same mistakes as with the Original Burst. Knowing Bandai America, probably yes.

What was wrong with the Burst? Haven't heard much about it. You know, I'm gonna buy one of these just because, but I probablly would have bought Yoshi's Burst just for kicks, if they had it :/

Aren't there Purple Ikuto Digiviced in Japan? Wonder if we will get those.

I was kinda hoping for some sort of Lalamon-evo line Digivolving figure, but nope, of course not. Why would they do that. -_-

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Regarding those, the future looks Grim ! Ateast that is my Guess.

Hagaren Gao;41183 said:
What was wrong with the Burst? Haven't heard much about it. You know, I'm gonna buy one of these just because, but I probablly would have bought Yoshi's Burst just for kicks, if they had it :/

Oh it is worse than not having Yoshino's Version released. Raramon and Evos are not raisable. But everyone else is from the Savers Digimon of the 10X and 20X is.

Hagaren Gao;41183 said:
I was kinda hoping for some sort of Lalamon-evo line Digivolving figure, but nope, of course not. Why would they do that. -_-

Best we get are Mini-Figures.

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?

I believe she was referring to the exclusion of Lalamon's line from the Burst. (Well, main-evo wise.) The replacement line kinda was.. Ehhh.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I'm a Guy.

And yes, the replacement line was eh. Candmon, KaratsukiNumemon, Mammon.

Okay, it is official now.

Germany does only have the blue Version of the Data Link. That was confirmed by the German Branch of Bandai.

It is pretty normal that we don't get all of the US Stuff, often mssing a lot of it,sometimes even complete Toy-Lines, but:

Seriously WTF? Are those guys even aware of what they are doing? Considering that "Marcus" is the "Goggleboy", one would expect his Version of the Data Link to sell better than the one "Thomas", being the Lonewolf, has.
Makes me wonder if those Guys actually know about the series.

Also, we won't get any more Stuff this Year, that means that other stuff arrives either next Year ( really great planning on Bandai's side, just like the Toys came out AFTER the series ended ) or never ( more likely ).

That means all Germany gets are:
-The Minfigure Sets 1-4
-The "Lightning Digivolving" Falcomon, Agumon and Gaomon
-The GeoGreymon/RizeGreymon and Gaogamon/MachGaogamon Evolvers
-The Digivice Data Link in Blue.

guilmon93950

Gah.........

I hate bandai's poor decision making. Don't you just love how they assume that people only want to play as the two main characters? It's like, what if they only made action figures of Goku and Vegeta, and no other DBZ characters. Why even bother making toys if you are going to halfass it to such a horrendous extent.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
guilmon93950 said:
Why even bother making toys if you are going to halfass it to such a horrendous extent.
Because their reduction in cost makes them a profit anyway?

Now, if they were to eventually shut down the Digimon line due to lack of sales, then maybe they'd see the need to be about manufacturing the additional characters.

It's the same thing with female Power Rangers. Since the little boys are only interested in Red, Blue and Green/Black, they only make like 1/3 the number of Yellow and Pink. :(

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Since you are talking about Power Rangers, seems that Yellow ( Girl )only gets two Figures this Year: Regular and Power Up Form. Instead they decided to make 3 Non-Show Rangers, who also get lots of Figures instead of Yellow.

So it could be worse. All those Digimon who get stuff instead of Raramon were atleast in the Show. Even if two of themused that Evolution depicted by the Figrues only once. Oh wait, Kamemon didn't even directly evolve to Shawujinmon.

But that was not what I was ranting about. Not this time.
So Bandai germany does not even release the orange iC.

guilmon93950;42105 said:
Gah.........

I hate bandai's poor decision making. Don't you just love how they assume that people only want to play as the two main characters? It's like, what if they only made action figures of Goku and Vegeta, and no other DBZ characters. Why even bother making toys if you are going to halfass it to such a horrendous extent.

Two Main Characters, more like Goggleboy and Lonewolf. But yes, two Guys getting all the stuff is annoying.

Also: Why the Heck do we never get/not get many Figures of the Bad Guys? What are the good guys supposed to do? Beat up eachother?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Ususally not ALL the time. Unless we call out that LR Battle. Which took waaaaay to long.

V-Mon: Renamon, what are you doing?
Renamon: Watching those guys beating the crap out of eachother. Go Guilmon! Kill that stupid Dog!
V-Mon: Ah, so they left you out of the Twin. And used Gabumon again. And Gaomon, like what, the third time in a row?
Renamon: Yup, they said that I won't fit in, because it is Dragon vs. Beast and my DNA Type is Holy. Suckers! Dukemon is Holy aswell! Not Dragon! Holy!
V-Mon: I'm also frequently left out. They said that Guilmon is more popular than me.
Renamon: That definately sucks.
Raramon: Guys, you can be glad that you were atleast not left out in a Digivice based on the show you were in.
V-Mon: I've heard of that. I think you were replaced by Candmon in the Burst. And you were replaced by some Pichimon in that Manga to sell V-Pets, despite Pichimon not even appearing in a V-Pet at that time. Oh and you are also not in Digimon Champion....
Raramon: SHUT UP V-MON!
Renamon: Yeah, that sucks already enough for her, you don't have to retell everything. Hey look ! VictoryGreymon is doing a Victory Dance on MirageGaogamon's head. and Guilmon is eating Gaomon's head. Guilmon detach your jaws to do that! That Dog has a fat head!