my recent discovery.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
my recent discovery.

well when i was making my name i was eating ramen. then i thought the ramen packages have many colors and went power rangers has many colors.

so later i went on the net and for an odd reason i searched power rangers and found out its really a japanese show and then edited with american actors and stuff.

suddenly my childhood of waking up on saturday morning went crash, like a baseball through a window.

did anyone else know this.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I thought everyone knew that. Just looking at Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and looking at Bandora (Rita) talk, should've been a dead give-a-way. Super Sentai has been airing in Japan since the mid 70s. What we started off with here as our first series, was like the 16th one in Japan. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers = Kyoryu Sentai JuuRanger and the story is somewhat different as well as the characters. The yellow ranger for us (Trini) was really a male character (Boi) for the original version.

Oh, and because of the fact that for the Japanese version, each version is different and not "continuous", pretty much, there were changes made to our version. Tommy is a big indicator of this. In the original version, the green ranger dies out. For here, they just had Tommy lose his powers as the green ranger and he ended up becoming that white ranger (now for the Japanese version, this was another series altogether). None of the stories are linked are continued, etc.

Edit: I just found something that may interest you. An online buddy of put up links to this a while ago. It's all the openings to all of the original "Power Ranger" series up to Operation Overdrive. You can note the differences and stuff.

http://8bitstar.livejournal.com/9586.html

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
i personaly did not know nor did i care but now that i look back at it it was really obvious man i kinda want to watch the original but i dont think any one subbed them. or did they?

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
wow im the only dense one. oh well now i got to watch the original 15 season before our first to know them all.