My flash video (site intro)

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Constrictor RnR Flash Signature

This signature I made it for my friend to use in board (normally I have mute button) what do you think about it?

Refresh to play it again. Don't think to much, I just do it for fun.
<object width="500" height="200">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.dfsf.110mb.com/ThemeCrystal/FlashFiles/SunsigPreview.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://www.dfsf.110mb.com/ThemeCrystal/FlashFiles/SunsigPreview.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="500" height="200"></embed>
</object>​

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Wow... nice o_o You always seem to have some very good quality pictures to use o.o

But any fan of Halo can tell where the music is from XD

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Scar;14054 said:
Wow... nice o_o You always seem to have some very good quality pictures to use o.o

But any fan of Halo can tell where the music is from XD

OMG !! you are HALO fan too ? Glad to hear that xD !!!

About picture I just rip it from the normal Episode and then sharper them and reduce noise them. So that will make picture to the maximum quality xD !!

anyways, thanks for comment! :D

Magna

Not bad, actually it's pretty awesome, since I have no clue how to make these XD , but I do see it as kinda pointless, because it takes about a minute it to load for me, only to see a few words >.>
Maybe you could have it slideshow like with simple recaps of all of the series if you make another one sometime(which I'd love to see =D). Just a suggestion, no need to follow it :]
And yes, Halo is awesome \o/

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Magna;14303 said:
Not bad, actually it's pretty awesome, since I have no clue how to make these XD , but I do see it as kinda pointless, because it takes about a minute it to load for me, only to see a few words >.>
Maybe you could have it slideshow like with simple recaps of all of the series if you make another one sometime(which I'd love to see =D). Just a suggestion, no need to follow it :]
And yes, Halo is awesome \o/

Yeah, I'll try to make that in the later xD thanks for suggestion !!!

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
What do you think about this RnR flash signature?

I wish DATS allow to use and HTML code in sig T_T

Ps. look at first reply = ="

weicteva73

My flash video site intro

I think having the curtains open is a nice idea
Just one thing though, be sure to add a text link to the rest of the site for people who dont have Flash and for search engines.

D.fulge

From my experience of flash stuff, I think you can create a page and put a flash stuff in the middle.

But I think an opening page with flash is not a good idea - just a main page would be better. Anyway, Im very inexperienced with flash-crafting so I cant help at all.

All I can say is, have fun

mayotaw09

Thanks. And you also must tell me how to put it on my site.
EDIT: Someone please reply to my thread. I really need an intro.