Mudkips Anyone?[HUGE image, be warned]

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
I'm not saying it to be mean or anything. I love vectoring, but I would never sell them on a shirt, especially if the material is owned by Nintendo. However, if you were to make your own fan art not based off of a previous image, you could possibly sell that, although you may need the company's consent. (I was thinking how they had those Bioshock shirts on Threadless, but it was a part of a contest and I think the company was involved).

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
OHHH GROWLITHE OR ARCANINE. :3333

And getting a shirt would = donation from kage. Can't say I could give much though. ;-;

Magna

Seriously Rein? o___o
I'm sorry for sounding rude then <3

Here you go Greg~ (if you think it's sloppy, then I'll fix it up tomorrow. Sorry ;__;)
mis.png

And now I need sleeeeeeeeep ;_;

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
WOOT! I Like...
As a tee-shirt, I know a friend would would pre order before the idea is even concidered.
Naturally he'll be going for the mudkip

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
GEH! NO! NOOO! Not Misdreavus! Anything but that! It's gonna hide in walls so I can't hit it, then confuse me, stun me, and make me KO myself despite the fact I'm twice it's level! T-T

Get it away, get it away! *Has hated Misdreavus ever since Mystery Dungeon*

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
gee... dont even go on about mystery dungeon. hate it, along with trozei, ranger, dash, pinball and puzzle challange.

I dont mind this Idea though.
Whats next?