Monochrome Factor

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Monochrome Factor

Is there a good sub group I should look at or just go for the group that's already subbed the first two eps?

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Yeah, IIDX has 4 out, I think.

And Shinsen released ep 1 not too long ago. Have your picks~

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
The anime is very interesting, I love it because it got a hint of shounen-ai in it. You can get the episodes on crunchyroll website or you can get at the fansub.tv website.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I hate waiting for new eps to be subbed due to my impatienceness, but I like it :x The characters are pwnage ^-^ (/me doesn't use pwnage often o.o)

Tobias

Lige;64829 said:
I hate waiting for new eps to be subbed due to my impatienceness, but I like it :x The characters are pwnage ^-^ (/me doesn't use pwnage often o.o)

Lol, I hate waiting too. That's why I'm not gonna watch it till at least 10 episodes are out :p

Tobias

Shinsen stopped subbing the series, because they received a letter from FUNimation that d-rights Inc. has given them permission to take action to stop anyone from infringing on their copyright shows, which includes Monochrome Factor. IIDX has also hit some problems subbing the episodes...so yea, this sucks. Check out the websites if you want more info I guess, but for now, I guess we need to wait until it gets licensed.. Booo...

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
TennisLord, it only takes a few clicks to find info about it. But anyways, for those that srsly do want to know:

ANN said:
The story revolves around high school student Akira Nikaido, a typical slacker living a normal life. That is, until he meets the mysterious Shirogane, a man who suddenly appears and tells him to meet him at the school that night. Though he is skeptical, he goes anyway, and subsequently gets attacked by a shadow monster. Shirogane convinces him that the balance between the human world and the shadow world has been distorted, and that Akira must become a "shin", which is a creature of the shadow world, in order to help restore the balance.