Misora vs. Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknote

Banned
Well, she attacks me in the first time when she want to have a competition with my picture. Didn't know a picture can gives her so big influences.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Yes, just drop it. God, i can't believe your arguing about spamming and what not.

There will be some banning if this argument continues.

Trivial

Well, i can't help but just try to make you two calm down
Since i don't know how the problem could erupt between you two, so i try not to interfere you two when you have your own quarrel
But don't you think that it's bad if you continue the war?

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;32759 said:
Yeah, I posted one because you kept SPAMMING yours. I didn't spam mine everywhere. I didn't insult you at all though. I never said anything bad about you.

I don't repeat it over and over. I say it if it's relevant to the topic on hand, unlike you, so I have nothing to re-think over.

No, I'm not. This comes from the person who posts 20 times in a row with one sentence usually of noticing relating to the topic on hand.

Again, still not insulting people and I haven't. The most I've called you recently is narrow-minded seeing how you only pick at pieces and anybody who thinks otherwise you consider "wrong".

You also have fault in this spamming and you said the bad things about Misora without a proper reasons already insulted me. An insulter must be disposed!

Who says no? You always said "dislike Misora" in any thread that have to do with love. You dare to says no at all then you need to refresh your memory first before you talking about it. What a little girl...

Yes, you do. You always say dislike Misora whenever the thread is about love.

Looks like your head need to open first to check the size of your brain before you can say anything about me. I didn't say I'm always right and you are the person who always says something like that.

Rocknote

Banned
Mizuiro;32767 said:
Yes, just drop it. God, i can't believe your arguing about spamming and what not.

Er..sorry about that and can you tell me more about banning?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
rocknote;32648 said:
Well, she attacks me in the first time when she want to have a competition with my picture. Didn't know a picture can gives her so big influences.

I didn't attack you first at all. Yeah, I said something about the picture because you kept posting a GIANT PICTURE over and over again that could lag people with slower connections.

I will always say bad things about Misora because I dislike her. Deal with it. I don't post them all over the place so just because I said I dislike her doesn't mean you need to attack me. You honestly need to grow up. Time to re-ignite my ignore list -___-;

Trivial

Please be mature and try to understand each other

I love Luna-chan but i NEVER insult Misora-chan by using harras word
If i ever said that, it was just a joke

Emi-hime

digiboy123;32664 said:
This thread is full of spam. I don't want to see anymore please.

One warning.

Thank you for the warning :/ Hopefully this will get everyone back on topic as my attempts seemed to fail every time.

But yes, Luna X Subaru forever and my site has all my reasons why XD

Trivial

Here, i give you two some good advices

To Emi :
I know that you're a Luna shipper
But being a shipper doesn't mean you have to say and show that you dislike the other which means Misora-chan, does it??
Support your Luna without making the Misora fans being insulted

To rocknote :
I know that you're a Misora fan
But when someone put a word of something bad about Misora-chan, try not to counter it by full-force or even using harras word
That'll make someone's gonna mad to you, since you taking all the things too seriously, and counter back with rudeness and harrasment
Try to be more calm and counter with more polite words

There, i hope you two understand those
And, better make up quick, so there will be no more quarrel between you two

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;32662 said:
I didn't attack you first at all. Yeah, I said something about the picture because you kept posting a GIANT PICTURE over and over again that could lag people with slower connections.

I will always say bad things about Misora because I dislike her. Deal with it. I don't post them all over the place so just because I said I dislike her doesn't mean you need to attack me. You honestly need to grow up. Time to re-ignite my ignore list -___-;

After I posted the picture then you are the second person who posted as big as mine. You didn't say anything about lag at all. That day I'm only a new member and you insulted me directly, my girl!

Even you dislike her but still you can't repeat over again the same thing in another thread and that's made you like a child more than me! I know you dislike Misora but still repeat over again the same thing made me want to attack you without hesitate at all. Re-think again who's really need to grow up.

Emi;32665 said:
Thank you for the warning :/ Hopefully this will get everyone back on topic as my attempts seemed to fail every time.

But yes, Luna X Subaru forever and my site has all my reasons why XD

You always off-topic every time instead of back on topic.

Even your reasons is reasonable but that doesn't mean you can always insulting people with your own reasons. (from first page until now you are the first who insulting people)

digiboy123;32664 said:
This thread is full of spam. I don't want to see anymore please.

One warning.

Don't worry.

Emi-hime

rocknote;32747 said:
After I posted the picture then you are the second person who posted as big as mine. You didn't say anything about lag at all. That day I'm only a new member and you insulted me directly, my girl!

Even you dislike her but still you can't repeat over again the same thing in another thread and that's made you like a child more than me! I know you dislike Misora but still repeat over again the same thing made me want to attack you without hesitate at all. Re-think again who's really need to grow up.

You always off-topic every time instead of back on topic.

Even your reasons is reasonable but that doesn't mean you can always insulting people with your own reasons. (from first page until now you are the first who insulting people)

Yeah, I posted one because you kept SPAMMING yours. I didn't spam mine everywhere. I didn't insult you at all though. I never said anything bad about you.

I don't repeat it over and over. I say it if it's relevant to the topic on hand, unlike you, so I have nothing to re-think over.

No, I'm not. This comes from the person who posts 20 times in a row with one sentence usually of noticing relating to the topic on hand.

Again, still not insulting people and I haven't. The most I've called you recently is narrow-minded seeing how you only pick at pieces and anybody who thinks otherwise you consider "wrong".

Trivial

I'd better send the advice via PM to both of you

Anyway, Subaru should have consideration to be with Luna since they often meet
While Misora, they only meet in battle and always support him in battle
These 2 girls are really hard to choose

Akaku

コード・ブルー

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;32759 said:

You also have fault in this spamming and you said the bad things about Misora without a proper reasons already insulted me. An insulter must be disposed!

Who says no? You always said "dislike Misora" in any thread that have to do with love. You dare to says no at all then you need to refresh your memory first before you talking about it. What a little girl...

Yes, you do. You always say dislike Misora whenever the thread is about love.

Looks like your head need to open first to check the size of your brain before you can say anything about me. I didn't say I'm always right and you are the person who always says something like that.

Trivial

Well, in EXE
The result is clear, i've predicted that Netto will fall with Meiru, and it was proved in the end of BN 6
Since they're childhood friends and have known each other for a long time

But in Ryuu
Subaru JUST MEET WITH A STRANGER named Luna Shirogane which she said that she is the Class President of Subaru's class
But then, they become friends
In Misora side however, they first time meet when Rockman was lost to Gemini Spark, and they know more each other in battle since they support each other

Rocknote

Banned
Mizuiro;32767 said:

Er..sorry about that and can you tell me more about banning?

Rocknote

Banned
If I remember right I watched a video before about Meiru flashback her childhood with Netto about they bullied by a fatty.

Yo! Rockman meets with HarpNote on a tower in the first time but not the scene of Gemini.

Trivial

For me, in game,
I love to fight Harp Note since she is weaker than Ophiuchus Queen

But Ophiuchus Queen SP also give me some challenge

Rocknote

Banned
If you get a hit from HarpNote then you will get a combo hit from her.

Even Ophiuchus is strong but can't preform combo attack.

Trivial

Please be mature and try to understand each other

I love Luna-chan but i NEVER insult Misora-chan by using harras word
If i ever said that, it was just a joke

Trivial

Yeah, since her attacks are making confusion status

Anyway, if i were to see that one of them has to cry since Subaru had to choose one of them, I'd rather just let Subaru being alone and doesn't choose anyone

Trivial

Here, i give you two some good advices

To Emi :
I know that you're a Luna shipper
But being a shipper doesn't mean you have to say and show that you dislike the other which means Misora-chan, does it??
Support your Luna without making the Misora fans being insulted

To rocknote :
I know that you're a Misora fan
But when someone put a word of something bad about Misora-chan, try not to counter it by full-force or even using harras word
That'll make someone's gonna mad to you, since you taking all the things too seriously, and counter back with rudeness and harrasment
Try to be more calm and counter with more polite words

There, i hope you two understand those
And, better make up quick, so there will be no more quarrel between you two

Status
Not open for further replies.